CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 12-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #21
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
Oh yea, Isuzu... That guy. I'm obviously not familiar...

We've also had quite a few oldschool members check in over the past few months. Not really active, but they're still around.

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:22 AM   #22
resynch
CB7tuner Member

resynch is cool... so far.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:36 AM   #23
HenRoc
Black Thunder

HenRoc seems to have made some friends! HenRoc seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to HenRoc
Member #300

I too can't belive its been seven years. Steve needs to show his face..I think he would be proud of what he started and also know that Deev created a sister site.

THIS IS CB7TUNAAAA!!!!
1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video
HenRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #24
WiKKeDV16
Mr.Influential.

WiKKeDV16 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to WiKKeDV16
Talking

blah...id be more OG if i would of kept wikkedv15 instead of changing it to wikkedv16 when i turned 16... but the first half of my name says enough WIKKED ! from those wikked imports and wikked Visionz carclub days steven and me tried to get poppin LOL

Praise The Lowered...
WiKKeDV16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #25
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accrdkid View Post
Member #300

I too can't belive its been seven years. Steve needs to show his face..I think he would be proud of what he started and also know that Deev created a sister site.

THIS IS CB7TUNAAAA!!!!
I would like to talk to Steve again. I wonder if his phone number is the same... He definitely created a great thing here, and I'd like to think that the staff and I have kept it going in a favorable direction. I know lots of things have changed, but I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

I wish I could build CD5tuner with the same excitement and enthusiasm that started this site. I love CD5tuner, and it has turned out to be a great little community... but the sense of wonder that was present when this site started isn't as strong there. At least not for me (probably because I don't have a CD, and I probably know more about the CD than I did the CB when this site started!) Accord22 pretty much runs the show over there. I hear from him, or some of the other staff members occasionally when there's a problem... but that's rare. The biggest problems over there are usually the occasional spammer, or velocifero getting "power hungry" (and as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a hell of a job!)

Old 12-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #26
Prez808
CB7tuner Member

Prez808 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to Prez808
Old 12-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #27
4GAccordH22
CB7tuner Member

4GAccordH22 is cool... so far.
Send a message via ICQ to 4GAccordH22 Send a message via AIM to 4GAccordH22 Send a message via Yahoo to 4GAccordH22
Wow! I'm 2273 and about a year and a half in. My how you've grown!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.
4GAccordH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:31 PM   #28
AccordWarrior
Guy Smiley

AccordWarrior is very helpful AccordWarrior is very helpful AccordWarrior is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post
I would like to talk to Steve again. I wonder if his phone number is the same... He definitely created a great thing here, and I'd like to think that the staff and I have kept it going in a favorable direction. I know lots of things have changed, but I'm pretty happy with the way things have turned out.

I wish I could build CD5tuner with the same excitement and enthusiasm that started this site. I love CD5tuner, and it has turned out to be a great little community... but the sense of wonder that was present when this site started isn't as strong there. At least not for me (probably because I don't have a CD, and I probably know more about the CD than I did the CB when this site started!) Accord22 pretty much runs the show over there. I hear from him, or some of the other staff members occasionally when there's a problem... but that's rare. The biggest problems over there are usually the occasional spammer, or velocifero getting "power hungry" (and as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a hell of a job!)
Steve's still on Facebook. I haven't talked to him in awhile. Have you heard from El anytime recently? When he got the LS400, he stopped posting as much.
AccordWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:38 PM   #29
nine_deuce
CB7tuner Member

nine_deuce is very helpful nine_deuce is very helpful nine_deuce is very helpful
I found this when I searched for Wikked Imports.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?p=995849

I'm just bored, it's Sunday, the roads are slick as fuck... so, I'll stay in doors most of the day
nine_deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:46 PM   #30
GHOST 2.2
SoCal Regional Moderator /Accord of the Year

GHOST 2.2 seems to have made some friends!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordWarrior View Post
Steve's still on Facebook. I haven't talked to him in awhile. Have you heard from El anytime recently? When he got the LS400, he stopped posting as much.
can you give me steves face book on pm. i met him in january when socal had our cruise meet. I'm trying to have him come out the national meet although he does lurk around here. it would be great to have him there again.

for awhile we were like "who is this guy following us in a black ek hatcback?"
Old 12-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #31
91accord4door
CB7tuner Member

91accord4door is cool... so far.
91accord4door is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #32
wed3k
Contributing Member

wed3k seems to have made some friends! wed3k seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to wed3k
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91accord4door View Post
you shouldve been banned forever.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.
wed3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:17 PM   #33
HenRoc
Black Thunder

HenRoc seems to have made some friends! HenRoc seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to HenRoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by deevergote View Post

I hear you. I don't have a comp so it's hard to be on there all the time to but I still check things out. I had no idea Mark was running the show though lol Veloci is just doing his job.

trust me if I had access to a comp more often I'd be policing the place like mad lol.

Id say the CD and CB are allot alike except for the obvious outbody tweaks, suspension wise it's still the same car.

I can def vouch for Veloci though.

right now im posting from work.
1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video
HenRoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #34
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

Yeah, he's a good guy. When he joined CD5tuner, he was a bit wary... we were the "other" site, and I thuoght he was going to be a jerk. Then I saw that he was always around, always helpful... and probably has the nicest CD I've ever seen. He has a reputation for being the site hardass, but I was that guy on here for a while, as was fizzbob7. It keeps things in line. I know only half the mod staff over there is active, but those that are there seem to have things under control. I've NEVER had to lock, delete, ban, or anything of the sort since all the mods were set in place.

Mark is doing a hell of a job as well. Granted, it's far slower than CB7tuner, but I gave him admin power and he's tweaked a few things that even I don't know how to do (I say this like I know how to do anything... ) I trust him completely. I'm thankful that I have so many good people to rely on with these sites.

ATX started the site. I took it over. The mods have done their part to build it... but the community itself is so great thanks to each individual member. We respect each other, and expect respect from each other. We want each other to succeed with our cars, in our lives, and in everything we do. That's something that goes far beyond the cars that we all have in common (or did at one point... some of the most passionate members of this forum haven't touched a CB in years)

Old 12-06-2009, 04:03 PM   #35
evil_demon_01

evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire evil_demon_01 is someone to admire
Still here

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.
evil_demon_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #36
excalibur02
Wanna be JDM whore

Location: north new jersey Owns: Turbo cb6 & NA cb7 I'm: NJs 5-lug King ;-0
excalibur02 seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to excalibur02
Steve (Atx) just had is bday on the 4th I texted him he's doing good. He is going to MD for the holidays

LONG LIVE THE CB7 LOVE

Instagram username MAURO02

If my pictures do not work and you see ****.com replace it with m1xe.com
excalibur02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #37
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

I was wondering about that. I just asked Mikey today if he'd heard from him. Is Steve's number still the same as it was years ago?

He logged on last week, btw.

Old 12-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #38
excalibur02
Wanna be JDM whore

Location: north new jersey Owns: Turbo cb6 & NA cb7 I'm: NJs 5-lug King ;-0
excalibur02 seems to have made some friends!
Send a message via AIM to excalibur02
Yeah still the same number. Don't be shy you can text him lol

Instagram username MAURO02

If my pictures do not work and you see ****.com replace it with m1xe.com
excalibur02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #39
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

The last time I tried to call an old friend, he had changed his number... and it was extremely awkward... Now that I know it's still him, I probably will. I miss the man. We used to talk all the time.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 PM   #40
DrLove'sKuDang
CB7tuner Member

DrLove'sKuDang is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez808 View Post
The good ol days. I remember meeting you and Jose for the first time and sunvalley mall.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: