Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They fit!

Like shit!

Don't buy these if you have the choice. A 10 minute job took me 2 hours cause I had to take a heat gun to them.

I ordered my wheels so they should be here in a week. I'm going to get some studs to convert from wheel bolts to nuts as I need 45* conical lugs. Will post pics when I get them mounted and balanced.

Comment

Wheels came in! I also ordered some 12x1.5 conversion stirs and 45* nuts. Going to mount, balance, and pull the fenders on Tuesday if the hardware gets here. Stay tuned for pics.

I also smashed my finger recently. I wouldn't recommend doing it, shit hurts like hell.

Comment

Ouch...

Olive green + black trim + tan/khaki wheels...kind of a camo style.

Green and gold(bronze?) is also a good combo if you really want to stick out without being offensive.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Dude bronze would go really well too. Gotta add bronze to the plasti dip list now.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the new rims.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Waiting on the studs still.. eBay seller is a slacker.

Comment

Bro I fitmented my stance.

Rear

Front

14x7 et0 all around
                Last edited by F22Chris; 10-26-2016, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Got a knee bar and b pillar trim today at the junk yard. My interior is almost done finally. I still need to get inner side mirror trim triangle things, passenger side under dash trim, and door sills to be done.

I'm wanting to get a Grant wooden steering wheel but I can't find the damn hub.

I also want to do the headliner soon cause the back is starting to fall. I'm thinking checkered fabric.

Comment

Master cylinder is shot. I wasn't paying a lot of attention, and started rolling back with my foot on the pedal. Lucky I didn't hit anybody in my absent mindedness.

Just got parts in from RA today. I bought some front pads & rotors, new master, and brake hoses all around. I also got a Sportrack, so I need to weld up a basket. I have some yellow square fog lights from the 80's with these cool flip up blind things. They're gonna be on the basket for sure. I'll post pics soon.

Comment

Parts! Still waiting on the rack. Why pay for Amazon Prime when it still takes forever?..

Install went better than I expected. Usually rear brake hoses give me pucker butt cause of rust, but not this time.
                      Last edited by F22Chris; 01-14-2017, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Got more interior parts from the junkyard today. Somebody scrapped a perfectly good 91 Wolfsburg with 90k on the dash. I took the idle valve, booster/blend door check valve, window scrapers, door sills, AC knobs, marker lights, and rear door lock swing. Mine broke when the last cold front came through. The only thing missing was the door triangles. I would have taken more but funds are small. My wife just had surgery do to a cyst causing an ovarian torsion almost making her bleed to death. Scary fucking stuff. She's okay now thankfully. Sore, but okay.

Old AC "knobs". Shit looks like the end of a plastic knife.

New

This is what the old scrapers looked like. You'd think I was in Arizona.

New

Kneebar that I never took a picture of.

Old check valve that broke in the most buttfaced spot.

Dirty interior with door sills. This is exciting for me. No more exposed sub wires or hanging carpet. The tilt handle is new too.

And I ditched the clear markers because I hated them. I also fixed the wiring to the driver side marker/fender marker.

Comment

I was cracking up on the way home from school today. The horn ground in the steering wheel came off. So every time I would accelerate or hit a bump, it would ground out and cause the horn to go off. I thought somebody was trying to get my attention but nope! It was my bucket blaring and people got so offended!

Comment

I would be laughing for sure. Hearing a little beep out of vw. It's coming along nicely and I'm also happy to hear your wife is ok. That does sound like some scary shit.
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Got ANOTHER ISV, and the correct hoses for it. Serviced the A/C system. The damn thing holds 900g of refrigerant. Regardless, fucker puts out 34*F air! Gotta love TXV systems. MK3 style valve cover nonsense leaks already, gotta figure that out..

Also put a five gas on it to dial in the CO at idle. I went from 300 to 90 on the HC's with no catalyst.

Car also enters closed loop with the o2 reading a constant .450

The o2 itself works, cause I can see fluctuations when not connected to the main harness. Maybe a weird German A/F science fuckery thing, who knows.. Ran new shielded wires from the o2 to the PCM - didn't change a thing.. Still getting 25mpg city so it's on the back burner.

I want an FC RX7 non convertible for a 4.8/5.3 swap. Or an e36.. I want something RWD again.

Gave my e32 to a family friend who lost their car in a serious wreck. Shes okay thankfully - she saved my moms four grand in taxes. Pay it forward guys.

Comment

Fixed o2 problem. I didn't run the wire shielding far enough. The signal wire was picking up off something.. regardless, it fluctuates now and works as it should.

Comment

Working...
                                X