This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 Mid-Atlantic Meet #1 Pics

ok... here's the pics from the cb7 meet that we held before rolling up to HIN in Baltimore this past saturday:

can't forget pills... he was in the house... along w/ 92jr's friend's 5th gen... and another 5th gen also....

Comment

and my car will be in there next meeting I HOPE lol

Comment

looks hot guys! wish i would of seen the thread about this meet...im only bout 45mins away from baltimore

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
        www.maketradefair.com

Comment

look like it was about to be a white te37 party!
          Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
            i AM getting some wheels finally ........just some 5th gen, 7spoke stockers, but still....prettier than steelies
            That's what I have onmy car. I like how it looks. Kinda stock but not really...kinda weird, but it looks good for Honda OEM wheels. Much cheaper than gettin some Velox/Konig/Racing Hart/etc.. Fizzbob..we seriously have way too much in common as far as our mod preferances are concerned. Our cars are VERY, VERY similar. Nice to see someone else with good taste!! lol! haha!!

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

great lookin pics
              Last edited by Lithium92; 09-09-2003, 04:21 PM.

Comment

man really wish i coulda gone...never seen a good cb7 in person yet

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                www.maketradefair.com

Comment

ok here u go sorry they so big

Comment

Comment

looks like an army...all u guys should come to california and show off ur cars

nice rides though..i mean it makes me want to drop my car.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Man, Sorry Guys I wasn't there... I wish I went!!!
                        -Chris
                        HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
                        -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

its all good man they wanna hook up and do another meeting cuz there is another show in OCT. the 25 or 26 can't remember in RICHMOND u goin 2 go 2 that 1?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=738 check it out

Comment

damn i live in md too, just found out about this site...i was at the show as well....i was wondering where you guys got that lip kit...i have a 90 ex, where can i score one of those?...is it off a 94?

Comment

Originally posted by shitbox90ex
                              damn i live in md too, just found out about this site...i was at the show as well....i was wondering where you guys got that lip kit...i have a 90 ex, where can i score one of those?...is it off a 94?
                              many of them are sold on ebay. they are only made for 5th generation accords... either 94-95 or 96-97 will fit w/ some modification. there is a how-to in the DIY forum on here.

Comment

Working...
                              X