• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    deever never takes pictures of his car :P

I've been waiting for you to post, too.

Comment

that fool cp[Mike} got 3 freakin cars. and 2 of them modified. you are so not gellin. lol.

i got a pic of Deev's car one time. but after that i never saw a pic of it again. i cant even remember where i saw it at. shoot. lol

Comment

don't have any pics of my car for the past year cuz my camera is broke, and my car has changed a lot... but i'm getting a new one this weekend, so will post up then

"Cars to me are meant, above all else, to be driven no matter what is done to them..."
        - RJ de Vera

Comment

Originally posted by H22AccordCPT
          don't have any pics of my car for the past year cuz my camera is broke, and my car has changed a lot... but i'm getting a new one this weekend, so will post up then

we'll wait for ya

Comment

heres one to piss everyone off:

"This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

lmao...
              Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 09-28-2007, 11:44 PM.

Comment

we need to have a winter meet so we can all drift in the snow and be stupid like that and such.

plus i promised terence id take him for a ride in the camaro that would scare him into liking it, but i gotta get it to pass inspec first...
                "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

lol i never look in the regional threads sometimes i forget it exists..... I never even heard of any meets you had talked about cuz i'm right in DE so B-more is that big of deal. Um well heres pics of my old car, Waiting for the title for my EG to show up so i can go trade for my new cb7 Shit is takin FOR-EVER
                  Currently driving

WAS driving
                  Previous cb7members ride thread
                  86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

nice Haul. some TLC and itll be good as new. ill be taking pics of my car soon.

Comment

Maryland meet pics... I totally forgot about these.

Comment

blarg

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                          blarg

lol. wtf was that? lol

JP: thanx for posting those. i totaly forgot about putting those up there.

Comment

Here go some shots of my 92 H22 Accord

Last edited by F22PwrdInspire; 10-16-2007, 04:54 PM. Reason: double of pic
                            JDM H22A LSD Powered 92 Accord
                            193.9 HP, 149.5 TQ
                            Skunk2 Pro Intake Manifold, Custom Header with 2.5in. mandrel bent exhuast
                            Accuracy Automotive-757-548-9227

Comment

heres my new one
                              Previous cb7members ride thread
                              86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

now i kno all the people who had better show up for my meet next year on march 23rd. lol.

keep them coming people

Comment

Working...
                                X