Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 93 lx coupe sir build in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 93 lx coupe sir build in progress

the day i got it....

in the shop started strip down

gota clean and dye the carpet

my wifey hanging with me .... lol all i have for nw i knowthe paint is crappy but it will be gd agn....

It's good to see you're trying to get the car back up and going again. Keep us posted on the progress. The F20B is a nice engine, though lacking a little on the low end. I've got one myself that's being rebuilt to remedy that issue.

Also, I'm sure you're typing from a phone but using full words and phrases is very much appreciated by the people who can actually give you help here.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Dope f20b. I kinda like the blue cover tho. Did you do full obd2 swap or made it obd1
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

obd1 with richtuned ecu... i like the blue to but it was all peeling so im going to try to replicate it...

Comment

do you have the matching trans? What's needed to fit it to the cb. Just drill and tap like the h series trannnies?

Comment

got a FEW THINGS DONE THIS WEEK STILL I LITTLE WAYS TO GO BUT I FEW UPDATES ENJOY... ANY COMMENT APPRECIATED

Comment

I Have Prelude H23 Transmission And Yes Same Mod To Make It Bolt In....

Comment

Dang and u got 5luggys. What's the setup so the newbi's and myself understand what's going on here. Of course more than 1 way of doing a 5lug.

Comment

my setup is 02 accord v6 front knuckles rotors and calipers. rear is 98 prelude hub bearings with the stock spindle nut and 98 crv rear drums...
                  also another update short shifter made and also have an obx short throw adapter

Comment

Yo nice progress keep up the good work!! I wish my CB was a stick instead of an auto. :/

Comment

a little picture crazy yesterday...

Comment

I want to hump your project car...

Comment

That is lookin dam good cant wait to see when its finished

Comment

Me too james itching to drive it but i still have a lil ways to go. full interior swap brakes all around tie rods all new suspension all new exhaust and all the stupid little stuff

Comment

Very nice looking, would anyone have a link to where I could find some tails like the ones you have OP? Love the car!

Comment

Working...
                              X