Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

F22A1 improvements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get to about 83mph in 15 seconds.

Then I hit the brake, enter the return lane, get my timeslip, take off my helmet, and get back in line to do it again.

On the road, I'd rather not test the limits of my tires, brakes, or suspension... or risk a collision with an unseen , pothole, pedestrian, animal, or car coming out of a hidden driveway, or over a hill.

Comment

dude u dont wanna top u car out.u need it to pick up speed fast on the 1/4 track

Comment

you all make very good points ill see what my car can do in a 1/4m

Comment

will the p12 work on auto and manual?

Comment

Originally posted by jazzyAccord View Post
            will the p12 work on auto and manual?
            Yes. You might want to learn a bit more about the P12 before you go slapping it into your car. It's not really a performance upgrade. It's merely a stock Prelude ECU that happens to run an engine identical to the F22A1 in our cars. Those Preludes came in both auto and manual.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I can get to about 83mph in 15 seconds.

Then I hit the brake, enter the return lane, get my timeslip, take off my helmet, and get back in line to do it again.

On the road, I'd rather not test the limits of my tires, brakes, or suspension... or risk a collision with an unseen , pothole, pedestrian, animal, or car coming out of a hidden driveway, or over a hill.
              You're wearing a helmet at the track in a 15 second car? (and which car? the cb7? (If it's the Fit, I may just give up. ) I'd like to run against it. I'm doing 88 in 15.87) I thought you had to break 13.99 before a helmet was required? Maybe that's just National Trail's rules, but I thought it was NHRA or whoever the sanctioning body is?

I'll definitely be wearing my helmet for the juice when I start spraying it this season. Not because I think it'll be that quick, but just in case something doesn't go the way it should.
              Last edited by visualpoet; 01-20-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Do you really want to take a 20 year old car faster than 114mph? Really?
                Hell yes!

I'll have the fastest CB7 in Australia before i'm through
                Tyres on my 17"s are rated for 280km/h.. God knows why lol

As linked earlier, best cheap improvements are F22A6+ or H23A parts
                F22A6 or H23A intake manifold/TB
                F22A6 Cam
                F22A6 EX ECU

Cheap as chips from a JY, and i'm aware that not all JYs sell chips lol
                Built & Boosted.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  If you must be immature, please be sure not to kill anyone but yourself.
                  his life im sure he has no plams on dying at all dude if roads are open rock off max it out or wait u might wreck u might killl others u might be immature see alll those u might if u live by motto heres my .38 take it home and chris benoit!
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                  i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

What the fuck is wrong with you? Not only are you thoroughly incapable of typing a coherent sentence, but this thread is nearly 3 years old... Was it really necessary to resurrect it just to spout whatever gibberish that is?

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
                      his life im sure he has no plams on dying at all dude if roads are open rock off max it out or wait u might wreck u might killl others u might be immature see alll those u might if u live by motto heres my .38 take it home and chris benoit!
                      Wow
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      That is exactly why pork chops don't taste like chocolate!

Comment

CAI, full catback exhaust and a nice header with chipped ecu should gain !

Comment

Originally posted by imso-jdm View Post
                          CAI, full catback exhaust and a nice header with chipped ecu should gain !
                          I see you've found the search button... but was it really necessary to resurrect a 2 year old thread, from a member that hasn't been here in that long, to say something so obvious?
                          Now someone who is currently active on this site just had their thread bumped to "page 2" (which is almost as good as being deleted).

If you want to whore up your post count, you'd be wise to choose to do it in threads that don't include participation by this site's staff... or you'll find yourself reaching 29 posts just in time to hit 0!

Comment

Working...
                          X