H22A4 Available at Cincinnati U Pull and Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22A4 Available at Cincinnati U Pull and Pay

Just letting folks know; there is a 1997 Prelude with H22A4 (auto transmission) at the Cincinnati U Pull and Pay. Odometer says 173k. Also a full set of "blades". Price is $250 + $50 core charge (+ entry fee, 10% environmental fee, sales tax). The front end of the car was not wrecked.

Edit: This one is gone - 2000 Lude available at LKQ Cincinnati (see below)
    Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-26-2018, 09:08 PM.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Man, $300 for a full H22A? That's a steal, as long as it's not trashed!
    Was the rear wrecked? If the car is in good shape, I'd imagine the engine might be the reason it was junked. Preludes are actually going up in value these days, so someone would be foolish to junk a running one that wasn't wrecked (not that there aren't plenty of foolish folks in the world these days!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Was the rear wrecked? If the car is in good shape, I'd imagine the engine might be the reason it was junked. Preludes are actually going up in value these days, so someone would be foolish to junk a running one that wasn't wrecked (not that there aren't plenty of foolish folks in the world these days!)
      morons all over. when i worked at the junkyard, people would drive cars to us and scrap them. the reason would always be "we have too many".
      COUPE K24

Comment

The auto Preludes have a damn near 100% failure rate. I'm sure it started to slip.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Wasn't wrecked at all, left front fender and door were missing. Interior was well worn. I'm tempted to at least check that the cams turn and I can get compression on each cylinder when cranking by hand.
          Last edited by Fleetw00d; 11-29-2017, 01:57 AM.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

The 97 Lude in the original post is gone.

2000 Prelude with H22A4 showed up at LKQ Cincinnati. Auto trans. Engine compartment seems to be sprayed in oil, not sure of the source. Not wrecked at all, took the blade wheels with new tires on them. Interior appears in reasonable shape. Let me know if you want anything from it.

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-26-2018, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Another H22A4 at Bessler's U Pull and Save in northern KY. 17X K on the odometer. I'm going back this week to cut a rust free quarter from a 92 LX.

Comment

Working...
              X