Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

new to cb's, 90 EX 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CD front lip always looks pimp. CD rear lip, not so much.

Comment

pics or rear lip. looks damn good to me.

Comment

Props on your work but I just never felt them CD rear lips on a CB. They just never look right, especially by the exhaust outlet...

CB is pimp thought, bro. You say you are going to repaint, I would just leave it that maroon color. That color is ill, hardly nobody has that color. And you wouldn't have to worry about the jams and shit.

Comment

Looks awesome man. I dont ever see you around but I keep an eye out.

Comment

thanks guys. I was thinking about white or electric blue for paint. white cb's look so good. I have to buy new doors for the rear so I planned to jam it. I wont do the bay till later when I do a swap of some sort and then i will go black with the bay. I planned to do a fresh f22 but a h22 swap is looking pretty tempting. I have some 17 inch adr's but I need two new tires for them and I need to get my camber kit on too. It needs some bushings and ball joints too. it's never ending. I'm currently dropping a vh45de in my 85 200sx so funds for this thing are limited. but's that's getting old and I want to clean this thing up.

Comment

Car is looking clean.

I agree with HardInThePaint about leaving the car this color. I sure as hell miss this color

Comment

looks pretty good, never seen rear mud flaps on a cb 7 accord, wouldnt mind having some. Did you ever get the 02 oem rims you were looking for? I have some white ones but not selling them lol they look better than some rims out their in the cb community. Just wondering if you were going to keep them the original color or custom paint a certain color?

Comment

rear lip

what years are the rear lip on... i like them n wanna get it for mine i got the legend front lip i like that one more cause its alot bigger ...lower the better lol

Comment

So uh... if you could just package up and ship your hood, drivers fender, front bumper, trunk lid and spoiler to 98626, that'd be great, thanks!

Nice clean car though. Haha, i'm diggin the front cd lip

Comment

Originally posted by prestopine224 View Post
                      what years are the rear lip on... i like them n wanna get it for mine i got the legend front lip i like that one more cause its alot bigger ...lower the better lol
                      9495 honda accord.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Here's mine, not to b a thread jacker 9293 rear bumper with mud flappers. Its easier to fit the cd5 lip to a 9091 cb.

Comment

The winter was rough on the accord this year. The car was parked and hit by a drunk driver. After that was resolved and the damage was somewhat fixed I let my cousin borrow it and he wrecked it. I had Just bought a h23a1 to swap in it too. I ended up getting some prelude saw blades for it also. The car is still repairable it only bent the rear control arms but I'm going to let this one go. I'm making my cousin who wrecked it buy the car from me. He's car-less at the moment and I have too many project going on. I will have a coupe someday. I have plans to sell my SC Thunderbird so I can buy a cb coupe.

Comment

dam.. some1 hit my car to. And it was parked... cracked my sidemarker in the rear

Comment

Working...
                            X