usc : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usc
    I once did. Then I met a girl, few years go by and am now married. So the hobbies of my youth are put on an indefinite hold. I have no plans for the accord, other than possibly sell it down the road.
    I feel you there. Same thing, met girl, buy car, mod car, marry girl, no more modding! But eventually I'll get my car nice.
    My Ride!
    Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

hot shit. i'm feelin it. clean as fuck. how much were the brakes. must of been a pretty penny.
      IN LOVING MEMORY OF GEORGE R. BRACEY. 3/2/83 - 7/21/05 WE WILL NEVER EVER FORGET YOU. HATED BY FEW, LOVED BY MANY. IT'S TOO BAD YOUR LIFE WAS TAKEN BY AN UNEXPERIENCED DRIVER. ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS AND IN OUR MINDS MAY YOU REST IN PEACE.

Comment

Uploaded some new photos that were taken earlier today. Probably will be the last time updating them for some time to come.

Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

good to see you're still around! lol. good talking to you, however brief it was, a few weeks ago.

interestingly enough, i'll be over in your neck of the woods tomorrow afternoon. hope all is well, but i digress...

the car is looking as good as ever. for those of you that haven't had the chance to see the car in person, or meet the guy that drives the car, you've truly missed out.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Ahhhh, classic.
            Last edited by 1CrawlinAccord; 09-26-2005, 03:49 PM.
            "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

nice! good looking car! you should make it out to one of the meets

Originally posted by fizzbob7
              first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
              Originally posted by ACC0RD22
              no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
              So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Wow your car is lookin very good.. The HID's are awsome same with the rims!
                My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

very nice cb7 man....it saddens me to hear you talk about not updating/posting and possibly selling it....but, good luck on your decisions....from the way you did your car, I'm sure you'll make the right choices in life....and if you sell it, you better part that puppy out on cb7tuner.com
                  Mike:
                  92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                  Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                  02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                  05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                  93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                  06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Originally posted by usc
                    Uploaded some new photos that were taken earlier today. Probably will be the last time updating them for some time to come.
                    I think this is the part where everybody says sumthing nice.

*INSERT KIND WORDS HERE*

Comment

1. Lock your glove box.
                      2. Install alarm.
                      3. Buy lots of wheel locks.
                      4. Your car is dope.
                      "form follows function."
                      Louis Sullivan

Comment

nice

who bumped this thread...well i hope this car is still around cuz its bad to the bone marrow..!

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                          I think this is the part where everybody says sumthing nice.

*INSERT KIND WORDS HERE*
                          Heh, that wasn't what I was going for. Reason I won't be updating much is because there are currently no new mods in the plans. Taken enough photos of my car w/ the same cr@p.

Comment

Loving the rotor, bronze rims and the drop, overall its a nice car, so did the car sold? Why selling it? Ive seen lot of CBs were sold when they were really nice Why not just keep the car? Anyway, perhaps im still young.. no idea what the married ppl's thought are.. all the best man..

Comment

Still rolling around in the cb7. Lots of things change when you get married. *sigh*

Comment

brake$$$$$

just wondering how much u paid for the brake and where can i get them?

Comment

Working...
                                X