This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin got a new CB!!!

1990 DX sedan, my new BBB. Suspension is all good, engine runs great, F22A6 swap by the way, transmission shifts great, and overall it's an awesome car mechanically sound. Only issue, it needs a hell of a lot of body work and it has an exhaust leak. I already have the materials for the body work, and I'll get started on it soon.

Oh, I also have an entire exhaust ordered as well as an intake setup. Megan header, test pipe, OBX cat back (not a cannon, it's like a WS2 knock off).

It will be getting my shocks and lowering springs, my audio set up, and of course, my swap.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Good shit bro.
      Looks nice. How much body work does it need done?

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
        Good shit bro.
        Looks nice. How much body work does it need done?
        ALOTTT...

Comment

Hey guys i have a new CB7 its a ninety one red dx amuse with an a4 in it with the full a4 exhaust and oem alloys 12 pound fly wheel and yeamans short shifter and sri the reason why i have a new CB7 is that i have a hole in my block the size of a nickel lol so now i have a new dd and a dedicated project car
          Last edited by megarock15; 08-13-2010, 12:30 AM.

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
          91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
          funds for swap:$000.00
          Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
          Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post
            Hey guys i have a new CB7 its a ninety one red dx amuse with an a4 in it with the full a4 exhaust and oem alloys 12 pound fly wheel and yeamans short shifter and sri the reason why i have a new CB7 is that i have a hole in my block the size of a nickel lol so now i have a new dd and a dedicated project car
            Oh yeah? Sounds like Cisco's old car.. Haha

Well guys, new intake and exhaust on. Bomz ebay SRI, and an ebay header, test pipe, OBX cat back exhaust. Pretty nice set up. Still working on my body work, but overall it seems to be going welll.

Comment

Kevin,

Did you just install them components on DX F22a6 engine? If so, why if you are doing F20A transfer? I thought F22a6 from DX was going to Mark.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                Kevin,

Did you just install them components on DX F22a6 engine? If so, why if you are doing F20A transfer? I thought F22a6 from DX was going to Mark.
                Ehhh let him fix it up all he wants! We have a price negotiated already. hahaha!

Bought From:
                CB7 Sleeper
                illestatus
                HondaFan81

My Ride:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
                  Kevin,

The stock exhaust had numerous holes in it and the sound was unbearable, so yes I installed my new exhaust and intake.

I don't have a job right now and I'm not sure when I'll be able to afford to swap the F20A into the DX.

Comment

Hey kevin! Our dx's want to be ex's! Lol i love that line.

Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                      I don't have a job right now and I'm not sure when I'll be able to afford to swap the F20A into the DX.
                      ooooorrr... I could by the F20A! lol jk

Bought From:
                      CB7 Sleeper
                      illestatus
                      HondaFan81

My Ride:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...92#post2587592

Comment

I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying the car Scott, it was nice receiving that call.

Get them new shocks in when you can.

Comment

So with me doing all this inner city and neighborhood driving that i do is really going to buff up my upper body lol no power stearing is a lot of fun

Comment

Hey guys got the legend lip installed the right way and almost flush with the bumper i had to extend the slots to get the tabs to slide in to get the lip to sit flush but it looks alot better on my 91 them on my 92 bumper

Comment

lol, the DX is already getting modified...

Comment

Im so freakin excited!!!!!

I start workin full time on the 25th. YAY for income!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X