rehost / reupload photobucket pictures in DIY section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rehost / reupload photobucket pictures in DIY section

Hey guys, not sure if anyone noticed. I have been trying to revive the DIY section.

A lot of missing pictures from photobucket accounts.

If there is a specific thread you would like me to rehost/ reupload pictures feel free to PM or post in here.

Thank you

thank you so much for your efforts!!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Ya, thanks. I know someone was looking at the BB6 cluster install DIY the other day and the pics were broken, i vote for that one.

Comment

It's already been fixed due to having another thread opened about it. Anyways guys, (those responsible, Mauricio) thanks!
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

If you have the ability to edit the posts, I have been able to insert "~original" in front of the [/IMG][/URL] at the end of the image URL and then they show up like they used to.
          Last edited by Fleetw00d; 01-11-2018, 09:07 PM.
          90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
          08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I've been kind of thinking about a projector retrofit sometime in the future. If that thread could be saved, that would be fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
              If you have the ability to edit the posts, I have been able to insert "~original" in front of the [/IMG][/URL] at the end of the image URL and then they show up like they used to.
              It'd be time consuming, but that's a good way to get the photos back up simply to then save them into one big CB7T DIY album and re-upload more reliable links. If any of the mods were taking steps toward some kind of 'official' forum image collection, that is.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

No problem guys!

The DIY section is important to me since it keeps us going and we can always go back to those threads to be innovative and more detailed on our run of the mill cbs lol

Comment

Hey excalibur any chance you might find time to repost this one?

INT: Make maplight come on with doors
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186451

I'd like to revisit this and decide if I really want to attempt...

Thanks for your help.
                  My Collection:
                  93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                  00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                  04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
                    Hey excalibur any chance you might find time to repost this one?

INT: Make maplight come on with doors
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186451

I'd like to revisit this and decide if I really want to attempt...

Thanks for your help.

Done... however this is only for a 6th gen maplight.

I can make one for the CB/CD maplight when I get a chance.

Comment

That's good I have this version minus the sunglass holder from the '99 CL. I believe the mod is the same.

Very appreciated...
                      My Collection:

Comment

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
                        That's good I have this version minus the sunglass holder from the '99 CL. I believe the mod is the same.

Very appreciated...
                        I have one too - just afraid to cut my headliner.
                        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Me as well... I'm trying to talk myself into it but having trouble getting there.

Maybe u have a spare headliner you could modify and if u don't like it or change your mind restore it back?

BTW is there a DIY with working pics on removing the headliner?
                          My Collection:

Comment

I have a spare headliner for a coupe (maroon interior), but it is in reasonable shape. I'll keep my eyes open for one that is as good as or better than what I have in the car.

Removal is relatively simple, but tedious removing the interior panels and taking out all the screws for the grab handles. When you eventually get everything out of the way (if I remember correctly) there is a push pin type attachment at the center front, then the whole assembly has to slide to the rear to disengage some hangers at the back.

Comment

The foglight threads!
                              The CB7 Collector.
                              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                              92 LX Coupe F22A1
                              2013 Toyota Corolla S
                              92 EX Sedan F22A1
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                              X