Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Coupe Owners, Post Up!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little upgrade on mine. Check it out.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157194

Sneek Peek:

'92 Accord DX

Comment

really nice coupe Gooch

yess livErN,if you want some blackhousing,just come with your headlight off the car and I'll do it for you,but you're far from me

Comment

I registered here last june, when i bought my first CB7, however the day after the wheel fell off, so i just abondoned this website. I just bought another CB7, hopefully the wheels can stay on a bit longer this time lol

Comment

really nice black coupe richardcb7,keep this one in good condition and you will never lose a wheel

Comment

Gooch, i like those rims!! what are they?
            Originally posted by deevergote
            wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

Originally posted by sebcroteau View Post

...two weeks after
              dude WTF HAPPEN?!?!?! did u meet Godzilla?!? was the roof the only thing smashed? if it was u coulda just cut the roof off and went topless
              wen yous in da import seen yo, u gotta tipe lyke yous from da streetz cuz it showz dat u git mad rezpect yo. toonerz dun tipe lyke dey gotz a edjakashun cuz dat aint coo.

Comment

^^^^ Notning Duct Tape Wont Fix
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Ive post my coupe here before but since then ive done alot to my cb so thought id share it. Here ya go

these were the after pics of when i first got my cb

lol these are the after the after pictures

my cb and the weekend car (my 2nd father's beemer)

GEEZ, these damn pictures no matter how much i resize they still big ass hell

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                  When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

^^ thats pretty clean. i like the wheels!

photoshop master!

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                      GEEZ, these damn pictures no matter how much i resize they still big ass hell
                      damit Jaber, your on punishment from posting until you get bigger uptodate pics!!! (seen his coupe in person, its very clean from what ive seen) AND THOSE TINY ASS PICTURES DONT DO IT ANY JUSTICE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by slugger2218 View Post
                        ^^ thats pretty clean. i like the wheels!
                        thanks man but i still have to fix my 1/4 panel. When i first got it it was pretty rusty and i did a quick cheap job cus i had a family emergency

Originally posted by cb7inct View Post
                        damit Jaber, your on punishment from posting until you get bigger uptodate pics!!! (seen his coupe in person, its very clean from what ive seen) AND THOSE TINY ASS PICTURES DONT DO IT ANY JUSTICE!!!!
                        dude i resize all of them and nothing

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                          thanks man but i still have to fix my 1/4 panel. When i first got it it was pretty rusty and i did a quick cheap job cus i had a family emergency
                          ohh i didnt even see that until you mentioned it. lol

photoshop master!

Comment

Comment

/\/\ thats sick!
                              I like that grill, what kind of horn is that?
                              cb007
                              first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by cb007 View Post
                                /\/\ thats sick!
                                I like that grill, what kind of horn is that?
                                Horn is made by Hella and thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X