Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Got Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Turbo

IDK this is probably a repost, but still funny. Got turbo?

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/racers...-describe.html

wow..i dunno if to laugh or

Lou's Build Thread!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

i gotta admit that is a little bit creative, but . . . . it made me sad knowing someone really made turbo like this

Comment

well thats a bit of fail. No downpipe? WTF is that.
        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

There were a few cars that came non-intercooled from the factory.
          But yeah, no downpipe? wow.

Comment

Lol at the PVC.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

hahahahah! im suprised it worked at all!
              Accord SE

93se
              Members Ride
              Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
              Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

92 cb7 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176886

91 cb9 wagon

Comment

If i knew this guy, i would face palm every time i see it. Turbo, Manifold, and Wastegate look like they came off ebay...Turbo is a confirmed lol. would of been cool if he atleast made the exhaust come up and out the hood instead of just dumping it into the alt. creative.....but stupid. Surprised its still running? very questionable...

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

i think imma buy an ebay turbo and put it on my car too. this guy hs trully inspired me.

Comment

Come on guys, look on the bright side...

He's actually doing the world a favour: The car won't last long with that ghetto hack-job and soon there will be one less cavalier on the streets.

Comment

lol return line into dipstick tube. LOL thats pimp.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

How much pressure are the feed and return lines under anyways? Pvc can hold up to the pressures created by FI but I doubt the heat transfer could be good or that the pvc glue is your best option lol. I think if I were going to ghetto rig something I would at least do it to where I didn't have to cut a big ass hole in the hood and mak it look like I was trying to show it off. At least ratlle can it chrome or something lmfao. : Shouldn't the second nipple on the WG be capped off too? Also look how short the bolts are that bolt the turbo to the mani.......wtf. They're barely threaded on.
                          Last edited by Brandoncb7; 06-02-2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Thanks for posting! I read through the whole thread on the LS1 forum, and I can't wait for a video of this "thing" actually running. "melted alternator wires" "pvc turbo piping (that is melting)" -

Comment

If ignorance is bliss......then this guy clearly does not give a fuck.
                              Last edited by crazymikey; 06-04-2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X