No announcement yet.

5spd92 : 1993 Nissan 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo for a fellow 240sx owner!!!! Mine has been sitting for 5years!!!!!
    I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
    Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My coupe!!!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
    Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006
      You don't have a digital tach on there?

My buddy has a digital one...is that from a specific model or what?
      Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
      Only certain models got the digital cluster or HUD. Nice car, not too bad of fix
      and the body seems perfect! It sucks the way you got it though...
      Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX
      Digital came off ot the 180sx. JDM Tach. He has a full analog cluster.
      Originally posted by Flatline
      HUD's came on mostly coupes actually. In the states at least.
      HUD's and digital speedo came with many of the other models like SE's and what not, this one is just a regular base model one, the 4 lug, manual windows, and full analog cluster should give it a clue. but speedo doesn't work for some reason worked when i picked it up but now doesn't. but i guess thats the common thing with these 240's from what i read.

Originally posted by agol
      needs moar lower
      Yes i know i hate the wheel gap too, im just contemplating if i should get every adjustable arm or not before i do it since i read it messes with many other adjustments when it has a lower suspension or just get coils for it and leave arms alone for awhile.

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
      Holy shit man that thing is clean, please don't mod it, get a clapped out one to dori dori stock 240s are gonna be worth a lot one day
      Thats what i was thinking, but i WILL fix the rust and stuff first to make everything functional, but besides that might just lower it, exhaust and intake to give it the looks i want and sound i like. other then that probably stay stock for awhile til i decide to get rid of it and put it back to stock or swap it. but ill keep keeping it stock in the back of my head.

Originally posted by daheavyking
      Woohoo for a fellow 240sx owner!!!! Mine has been sitting for 5years!!!!!
      lol its nice switch when wanted. lol have a little fun in the rain in the 240sx, then dry and hot cruise around in the cb. best of both worlds lol FWD and RWD in a matter of hopping into the other car. glad to meet another 240 owner.

Nothing going on with Suzie...yes her name is Suzie, but nothing is happening for a bit just being driven since i finished the cb yesterday and trying to get the clutch broken in before summers end so i can do some traveling.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

s13's never came anything but 4 lug. s14's came 5 lug on some trims.

Comment

hmm, thought they would come on the SE trims. today is not a good day, seems like everyones after me on everything i say. i just got "schooled" on crotch rockets today by a bunch of cool kids who ride them... isn't to hard to know about them even if you dont ride them. and i just got schooled with the 4 lug thing....im just going to sit in the cars from now on. seems like driving them i seem unworthy.

Comment

Aah, the rust. Fix it right. haha.
            Nice coupe. I've never liked the hatch's. But the coupes are awesome.

Originally posted by 5spd92 View Post
            hmm, thought they would come on the SE trims. today is not a good day, seems like everyones after me on everything i say. i just got "schooled" on crotch rockets today by a bunch of cool kids who ride them... isn't to hard to know about them even if you dont ride them. and i just got schooled with the 4 lug thing....im just going to sit in the cars from now on. seems like driving them i seem unworthy.
            Nobody knows everything.
            Last edited by cbscandal; 06-02-2011, 03:59 AM.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by cbscandal View Post
              Nobody knows everything.
              this. you get "schooled" so you can learn. Now you know.

I wasn't trying to be a doucher. just stating the facts.

Comment

ahh its not you, its different for me since i just picked this car up, not like i knew about it right away. but i was looking at bikes (crotch rockets) and couple of people were chatting and i was with a friend and said something and they overheard and pretty much ripped me a new one...your not the doucher, i think they were when they overreacted. But still want to get a bike...might have to sell this one to help save...a daunting task i never want to do.

Comment

Working...
                X