Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my daily

This was the first car I've owned. Took it home at the age of 19 (a little old for first car I know). I am now 25 and have had the car for quite a while. Just wanted to give active members an introduction. Over the years you could see there has been minor changes and lots of mods that don't meet the eye. However after figuring out there is frame damage and caster could not be properly aligned, I have decided to start with a fresh chassis. A 1993 accord Special Edition which I will be showing in a separate ride thread. Although this one has frame damage I am happy I've owned it the past 6 years. The knowledge I've gained on vehicles has grown greatly from my experience with it. Also it has been h swapped and converted to manual. So not only is it my first car, but it is also the car I leaned to drive stick shift in.

Exterior:
    • Hc1 front bumper lip
    • 98 cg accord side skirts
    • cd5 accord OEM wheels
    • Yakima roof rack with yakima high road bike racks
    • OEM Stanley JDM fog lights
    • Clear DEPO corner lights
    • Amber side markers
    • Red/Clear Tail lights

Suspension/Brakes:
    • Acura CL front knuckle assembly for R.O.H. conversion
    • Stock front disk brakes
    • 93' accord ex rear disc brake conversion
    • Function form type 1 coilovers
    • Energy Suspension Full polyurethane bushing kit
    • SPC front and rear camber kits

Interior:
    • Prelude bb4 front seats
    • Nrg woodgrain quick release
    • 91' Accord SE full black leather door panel set
    • A few other black interior parts

Powerplant:
    • 95' Prelude JDM H22A Engine Installed and reconditioned by WERDWERX Garage
    • NGK spark plugs
    • Ebay "cold air intake"
    • accord 5 speed transmission (reconditioned & conversion by Werdwerx Garage)
    • p13 ecu
    • FFC shifter cable solid bushing
    • DC sports ceramic header
    • Ebay 2.25" exhaust
    • megan racing dual outlet muffler
    Last edited by kvssidy; 09-16-2018, 05:33 PM. Reason: Supplementing the thread

Good job man!!
    This looks really good.
    That is awesome you had your H22 reconditioned by Werd, he always does a
    fantastic job.

Got any engine bay shots??
    Keep Pushing..

Comment

When you say frame damage, do you mean the actual structure of the body, or the cross members? The cross members can be replaced and the body structure can be straightened on a frame rack - don't give up on it!
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Good job on the your first CB and you’ve got your work cut out for you if you’re swapping everything over to the SE. Lots of great parts at least. You’re in So Cal so it’s great to see another nice CB going back out on the streets again. Maybe I’ll see it sometime.
        5 studded & leather clad - Praise The Lowered

~Mark~

Comment

looks good keep up the work man
          back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by G. Wiffington View Post
            Good job man!!
            This looks really good.
            That is awesome you had your H22 reconditioned by Werd, he always does a
            fantastic job.

Got any engine bay shots??
            I appreciate the kind words. Yes, He does the best work around and i'm lucky to live near by him.
            I will try to post some engine bay shots on here as well and maybe more interior shots. I'm more excited about posting up the new build!

Comment

Originally posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
              Good job on the your first CB and you’ve got your work cut out for you if you’re swapping everything over to the SE. Lots of great parts at least. You’re in So Cal so it’s great to see another nice CB going back out on the streets again. Maybe I’ll see it sometime.
              Thanks! Lots of the parts are going to be switched over, but for the most part i'll be starting from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
                When you say frame damage, do you mean the actual structure of the body, or the cross members? The cross members can be replaced and the body structure can be straightened on a frame rack - don't give up on it!
                It seems to be in the frame structure. The cross members look fine, the driver side wheel is just pushed back about a quarter inch. Ive already replaced all the balljoints and bushings and it didn't help much with the caster. This one isn't going to be completely given up on, but the new build is almost ready for paint and reassembly! Thats the priority right now.

Comment

Get it on a frame rack to check the structure. The caster is adjustable, just a bit of a pain to do it.
                  90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                  08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Working...
                  X