Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that is cool man i wanted to do that i will be soon very soon

Ride List
    1990 Accord dx coupe - my baby (dsm turbo set up in progress) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3202853
    2005 Mazda 6s - daily driver http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3171724(totaled)
    newest 2006 mazdaspeed 6 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4073987/2006-mazda-mazda6

Comment

to add, i polished my maglite. its aircarft aluminum which is very dense and ideal for polishing. its a little scratched up but you get the picture. it used to be blue by the way. later.

Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I saw that you recommend taking off the cover to do the deed. (hehe) Is taking off the cover a pain in the ass or can someone with limited engine exp. do that without mucking up the works inside? I read your piece and it made my back hurt! Looks really cool! Good work!
        And remember kids, if it's wet, it's not a fart.

'91 Wagon

So far it's ugly:
        Injen short ram, DIY Grill, Arospeed F/R Strut bars, SS Brake Lines, AEM pads, drum to disc swap, Brembo drilled & slotted rotors

Comment

it's pretty easy to take off. it's a matter of 4 nuts, 1 bolt, 2 hoses and a couple of wire gromets. then you have to replace the valve cover gasket on reinstalation. it wouldn't hurt to buy a haynes manual. later.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            it's pretty easy to take off. it's a matter of 4 nuts, 1 bolt, 2 hoses and a couple of wire gromets. then you have to replace the valve cover gasket on reinstalation. it wouldn't hurt to buy a haynes manual. later.
            thanks. that new engine looks great. (new right? looks new) thanks for the info. i have a chiltons manual but i'm always hesitant to do anything "in" the engine.
            And remember kids, if it's wet, it's not a fart.

'91 Wagon

So far it's ugly:
            Injen short ram, DIY Grill, Arospeed F/R Strut bars, SS Brake Lines, AEM pads, drum to disc swap, Brembo drilled & slotted rotors

Comment

Originally posted by Gripology
              that new engine looks great. (new right? looks new)
              nope, not new, but thanks. later.

Comment

he makes everything look like new or showroom condition from scratch
                my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

thatz nice enuf for me...

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
                    here is the final peice to my puzzle

later.

you should finish this

Comment

looks good but i'll stick with my Orange covers.
                      I Got my Accord, My girl has a I-roc Z ...how is this fair???

Comment

What would be the best sanding method for a f22b dohc valvecover....a sander or by hand?

Car audio classifieds...
                        http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                        Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

you might be able to use a large, fine wire brush for the initial sanding then hand sand or use type-g's dremel sanding diy. you could also use a drill and several flap wheels to do the job, but those are fairly expensive and you will need a lot.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

typeG u got alotta time on yur hands.

nice mag light.

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

this thread is a little old,... but G,... your polished CB is awesome!!! whatz nxt??? polish the paintwork???

imagine,... chrome CB,............................................... ...................
                              my '92 m'siaDM CB3 EXi
                              my '89 JDM CB3 EXi

my '98 JDM CF4 SiR

Comment

Working...
                              X