Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Probabley With My 90 Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probabley With My 90 Accord

whats up guys im rick i have a 1990 accord that runs but when i stop the car dies i just replaced the spark plug wires and it runs smoother but it still dies any ideas of what it is

Originally posted by accord_kid90
    whats up guys im rick i have a 1990 accord that runs but when i stop the car dies i just replaced the spark plug wires and it runs smoother but it still dies any ideas of what it is
    did you replace the plugs too??? What about the cap and rotor? If those are done, i might look into the dizzy...

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
      did you replace the plugs too??? What about the cap and rotor? If those are done, i might look into the dizzy...
      X2 on that..

check into changing out your Dizzy and...I might add...

changing out the ignition switch ( inside column cover...left side of keylock assembly )

15 minutes TOPS!

but yeah...change out the dizzy with a NEW one...if you have the greenbacks..get it from HONDA..and upgrade your plugwires..to NGK blues!

and keep the ones you have as spares!

plugs: NGK or DENSO
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

probabley just get urself some wire brush and jus clean yur battery connections cuz they probabley be the probabley. that or check ur grounds to make shure they aint broke. if that doesn't work, then do what the guys above said.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          probabley just get urself some wire brush and jus clean yur battery connections cuz they probabley be the probabley. that or check ur grounds to make shure they aint broke. if that doesn't work, then do what the guys above said.
          eye cee wut u did thur.

Comment

maybe bad alternator?

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

COuld be it

The distruter on those cars go alot and they are sometimes the hardest to find. My buddie I-07 had the same thing it would go good butthen would die if you would stop. Its the whole thing not just the cap and it not that hard to replace but i just changed one this moring with my friend so if that any help to you i hope you can get it fix man.

Comment

Working...
              X