Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Made it to the road!

Comment

[QUOTE=Raf99;3228860]Made it to the road!

Man you guys in the maratimes are getting hammered this year. How much did you get a few weeks ago when PEI got like 5 feet?

Comment

How long did that take?

Someones been eating their spinach.

Comment

time for a snowblower lol

Comment

[QUOTE=Flip-Eye;3228868]
            Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
            Made it to the road!

Man you guys in the maratimes are getting hammered this year. How much did you get a few weeks ago when PEI got like 5 feet?
            We only got around 2 feet. But we got hit 5 days ago which was over your ankle. This storm was a dual storm.

Originally posted by tishock View Post
            How long did that take?

Someones been eating their spinach.
            That took me 3 hours to do all of that. And it was not easy. Took many breaks and was pretty sore.

Day #2:
            Grader still never came up my road. My driveway is usually big enough for two or three cars and a turn-around spot. Took some pictures this morning...

Whole driveway was 2' or more...

Trucks scrape on the road. Last night i seen a truck pushing the snow with its bumper (we're talking a 2014 4x4 Chevy Silverado)

You can see how the snow simply went right across from left to right. Had to dig all this out...

BUT DON'T WORRY, SPRING STARTS TOMORROW!

Comment

Damn, that's a lot of snow. Are you expected to show up for work on days like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                Damn, that's a lot of snow. Are you expected to show up for work on days like this?
                Hell no! I physically cannot drive on my road, I would get stuck in the car. I just watched a 4x4 truck get stuck on it. But I am done shoveling, until the grader comes.

Just two days ago I use to park a 2nd car right in front of my front door there.

No plow yet. 4x4 trucks scraping on the bottom, making paths.

A dirt road near my driveway with 10+ houses on it. A 4x4 truck with a plow on it tried to plow this last night and he got stuck. Now they wait...

Comment

Getting the intersections working...

Last edited by Raf99; 03-19-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

What's crazy about this photo is that in front of my house is just flat ground. A front yard from the house to the road, some gravel, but all level. And I don't have a snow blower, yet the snow everywhere is this high in my area. They say we got 31" after we got 15" the day before, which was after other storms. And a storm coming tomorrow but they are not sure if it will be 15" of rain or snow.

Oh.... and that dirt road no-one could plow. The grader took care of it. Took him serveral tries. Was hypnotizing to watch him drive up the road sideways while shifting between 1st and 2nd as the turbo spooled.

Comment

Man that's quite the dumping you had.....

So far we have seen 446cm (14.5 feet) of snow in less than 3 months. We usually get a bit of a thaw late Jan, early Feb but we had nothing but storm after storm this year. So glad I have a snow blower, no way I could have survived shoveling all that snow!

Here's to surviving another Maritime Winter.....Cheers!

Now lets see what Spring has to throw at us...... probably another 100-200cm....lol
                      Last edited by GhostAccord; 03-20-2015, 12:01 PM.
                      MR Thread
                      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Bro, I mentioned you on my MRT. Hope you don't mind...

Just wanted to say thanks!
                        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
                          Man that's quite the dumping you had.....

So far we have seen 446cm (14.5 feet) of snow in less than 3 months. We usually get a bit of a thaw late Jan, early Feb but we had nothing but storm after storm this year. So glad I have a snow blower, no way I could have survived shoveling all that snow!

Here's to surviving another Maritime Winter.....Cheers!

Now lets see what Spring has to throw at us...... probably another 100-200cm....lol
                          I keep forgetting you live on the east coast. Ya, I think a snow blower is going to be needed if next year is going to be like this!

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                          Bro, I mentioned you on my MRT. Hope you don't mind...

Just wanted to say thanks!
                          NP man. Every word = the truth!

Comment

Well as i say...... on with the show.

I got these LED lights that plug in to the back of the gauge cluster and just fit in to the OEM socket. They have LEDs on each side. Should work out great!

Only one bulb in...

Comment

That snow situation was crazy. Best of warmth to ya!
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                                That snow situation was crazy. Best of warmth to ya!
                                Thanks I won't know what to do when the warmth comes. Yesterday I got to drive with my windows down. It was a joyous moment for all

Comment

Working...
                                X