Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1993 Accord Se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, I love the interior

Comment

Thank you, I just cleaned the car with vinegar so there is no water spots!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
        Thanks man, same with yours, I like your taillights!
        Appreciate it...

Comment

more pics!!!

^^^^^ Cold air intake installed

vinegar wash ^^^^^

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post

This is my ride, this is how she sits today

Stock f22a6
            Red valve cover

Exterior:

Painted once, different color in different temperatures
            Stickers
            Blacked out Grill
            Clear Corners
            power OEM antenna

Interior:

Reupholstered interior with custom padding, they are less pads now
            BOSE system

More Pics:

Why do we call cars with full body kits rice or ricers?

TKCB792

Comment

because it looks ugly and people automatically stereotype all honda drivers to be ricers because of one poor individuals choice to put on a body kit and make their car ugly...

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Picture Update!!!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

very clean car, the only thing that needs to be done is the carpet and floor mats, then it woud look brand new

Comment

haha thank you man, that was before I cleaned it, someone requested them and I didn't have time to clean them lol, but I used stain remover and shampooed all the carpets and I have no stains!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

id love to redo the leather but 1200 bucks is alot but looks nice! and im deffinatley going to try and use the stain remover and shampoo to clean my interior.
                      Last edited by hckyrokr16; 08-10-2011, 01:11 AM.

Comment

yeah haha, my parents redid it 5 years ago, they bought the car brand new and they have always taken care of it, use meguars stain remover btw

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

ya my dad got the car like 5 years ago off of his buddy and he doesnt do the best job of taking care of his cars. Well its now mine and im trying to clean it up and make it look nice. Ill try that meguars stain remover for sure. I really love having the tan leather interior. Not to many accords have that any more and its so nice to have one.

Comment

yup haha, hey at least you have leather right??? and tan isn't rare, grey is ooooooober rare, you can barely find it in America, you have to do some searching in southern america for that...

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Niiiiiiiiice, that is one clean looking CB7. Keep it clean 4 real!!!

Comment

hahaha thx man, imma post some new pics later today, I have a different grill and a lil somethin somethin I made

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X