usc : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncle_el

yea, still in med school. my girl graduates in may, i graduate may '05.

if i remember right, you're in dental school?

how much do those mcguard locks run? i know they're worth it, esp. with the new investment, but just want an idea of how much i'll be spending in the future.
    graduated last may. been practicing for almost a year now. just happy i found this position in our current lousy economy.

the locks are roughly $20-25/set. not TOO bad at all.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by usc

graduated last may. been practicing for almost a year now. just happy i found this position in our current lousy economy.

the locks are roughly $20-25/set. not TOO bad at all.
      sounds good. i actually have a few friends that will be graduating from dental school in may.

hopefully i will end up back in cali, but w residency you never know how it'll.

congrats on graduating and finding a place to practice!

any near future plans with the cb7?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el

any near future plans with the cb7?
        nah, i was going to do some small cosmetic mods but now w/ the stolen rims setting me back a chunk of change... any $$$ money spent in the next year or two would be strictly to keep it running on the road.

saving up for wedding and after that, a condo/townehouse, etc... but geez real estate is insane. man, i must be getting old. i just need to make more money
        Last edited by usc; 09-05-2003, 04:03 PM.

Comment

that's a bad ass pic!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

ha ha ha that pic fuckin rocks. i love the 2 wheel locks maybe we will c 4 up there soon rite. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 92Jr
              ha ha ha that pic fuckin rocks. i love the 2 wheel locks maybe we will c 4 up there soon rite. lol
              hehehe.. yeah, i believe i'll have 4 locks on it. i just need to find some time to make the trip to pepboys.

Comment

Very nice pic...

Glad to see something positive that came out from all of this...

L8z-
                Jay
                "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

Nice brakes, nice rims, nice locks, nice car!
                  1997 RHD AE111
                  JDM Blackface Project

Comment

for those who might be curious as how the exhaust sounds:

http://www.zukko.com/julian/temp/P0003907.wav

let me know if the link doesn't work.

hm... just heard the sound file on a computer w/ some cheap speakers. it will help IMMENSELY if you have speakers with some bass.
                    Last edited by usc; 09-26-2003, 04:46 PM.

Comment

nice

so nice, ur car is an example of wut i wanna do to mine, except i want mine dark pearl blue. im diggin those headlights, r they even legal? gj!

Comment

Re: nice

Originally posted by aznxshortboy
                        so nice, ur car is an example of wut i wanna do to mine, except i want mine dark pearl blue. im diggin those headlights, r they even legal? gj!
                        thanks! someday, i'm going to have to repaint the car. i'll probably stick to white, though, since it's relatively easy to maintain. i just want to get all the dings out of the panels.

as for the legality of HID's... retrofitting has always been "illegal". but it's been 5 years and no one has given me any grief.

Comment

Nice ride. Yours is one of the best on the site. I am likin' the Volks. Those rims are a possibility for me in the future. Maybe. I wish. Anyway, I hate it that people stole your rims a while back. Do you have any pics of those rims on your car. Just curious of what they looked like. Your car is kinda what I want mine to look like. Very clean, not to flashy, and just plain nice.
                          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

these were the rims before the volks:

thanks for the compliments

Comment

Nice! However, I kinda like the new ones better. Are you going to go with four wheel locks? Also, what would stop a thief from going to the store and buying a set of wheel locks to get the key? Or does each set differ? Just wondering.
                              FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson90Accord
                                Nice! However, I kinda like the new ones better. Are you going to go with four wheel locks? Also, what would stop a thief from going to the store and buying a set of wheel locks to get the key? Or does each set differ? Just wondering.
                                each set differs; it's highly unlikely the thief will have the same pattern as USC has, let alone match them up to all four wheel locks.

Comment

Working...
                                X