This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*OFFICIAL NW CHAT THREAD Ver.2*

The OFFICIAL NW Chat thread Ver.2 was constructed to produce a new begining for all of us here on the NW forums for 2007. We had some good times and lots of fun on the previous thread. It also brought some "ups" and "downs" for some as well. This thread should be no different...everyone should already know the drill...but for the newcomers: This is a space to communicate with fellow NW CB owners who have the same passion that we all love which is the automobile. Post whenever, whatever and however about anything and everything...BUT keeping it work safe as well (some view these pages a work).

Heres to a great 2007 bringing more good times and more fun within the NW CB7 Community:
    Last edited by accord4thgen; 01-02-2007, 07:09 PM.
    無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

haha there it is! i was wondering what was going on with the threads. good idea though. fresh start!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      haha there it is! i was wondering what was going on with the threads. good idea though. fresh start!
      Yep exactly!! It was getting a little cluttered and thought a new start would be good for us all....squash all the past stuff and move on. Would have had it up earlier but I had a bit too much fun on New Years LOL...

Comment

BTW Sean you gonna update our media thread? Be nice to see some new stuff in there!!

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
          BTW Sean you gonna update our media thread? Be nice to see some new stuff in there!!

good idea. new year, new parts, new ideas, new projects. ill update it in a few.
          Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-02-2007, 06:54 PM.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i thinks i can see my old "cb" poking out in the line up. happy o7 to all.....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
              i thinks i can see my old "cb" poking out in the line up. happy o7 to all.....
              Yup thats her....sad she gone

Comment

Shit...i'm another year older

Comment

wow. when did that picture get posted geoff? LOL. is it bad i can almost name everyone and their car in that pic. its funny im THEE only car that isnt in that pic. luv that HOT main relay! luv it.

do you miss ur ITRs?
                  PS- happy birthday!? lol have a good one man!
                  PPS- i should be sleeping!...
                  Last edited by SMseagren83; 01-04-2007, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    wow. when did that picture get posted geoff? LOL. is it bad i can almost name everyone name with their car in that pic. its funny im THEE only car that isnt in that pic. luv that HOT main relay! luv it.

do you miss ur ITRs?
                    PS- happy birthday!? lol have a good one man!
                    PPS- i should be sleeping!... geoff u got a sigma lip laying around? rofl!
                    Thanks Sean

Yeah can't believe how old the pic is when you think about it...we should have just rolled your car into the picture. I had to deal with the relay this summer going out...pos

Yeah I miss the ITRs at times...I'll get another set one day...hard to find clean sets though...that was actually my second set of them i've been through now LOL Might just buy my set back if they are still around later on...I got too many wheels as it is though.

As for the sigma lip...unfortunately none lying around here...haha...almost bought a gsquare back in the day but figured i'd destroy it and would be a waste of money...be fun to collect though.

Later meng

Comment

what happened to gen4acclude? why'd he get banned. I need his shipping addy to ship out his ecu.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Happy Birthday Geoff!!!
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Quit my job yesterday, I'm very stoked about it to.

Comment

damn, why'd you quit?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              damn, why'd you quit?
                              I loved the job and the people I worked with but my boss since the day I started workign there didn't train me and simply harrassed me constantly. I was always being threatened to loosing my job for shit she was suppose to be doing and blaming on me. I was basically just being destroyed to the point where I hated coming to work cause I knew I would have to deal with her, so I went to the owner of the dealership with what I had to say and the owner basically told me tough shit. So I quit.
                              It will all come back on her eventually though since she's been the manager there for the past 10 months she's will be on her 4th service writer and she's lost 4 tech's ownership will have to open their eyes eventually and realize what a shitty manager she is.
                              Last edited by 91accordwagon; 01-04-2007, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X