Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hose is only 15 bucks, but if you were local that would of been sweet!
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

SON OF A BITCH
      alex i hope that was you.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
        SON OF A BITCH
        alex i hope that was you.
        Hope it was me what?
        3 CB's gone....
        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

just picked up some fuel injectors out of a 94ex coupe that had a f22b1. velocity said it would be a better injector to run then the civic injectors that are in it at the moment.

Comment

why not just snag the correct ones?
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I miss cruise sooooo much. Glad I have ac though YAY!
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                hmm so is this the new off topic lounge? lol
                Lol gus haha

Comment

Comment

Saw a big girl blasting Jason's Derulo's riding solo. Singing along in her Pontiac Sunflower.

I lol'd.

Comment

well Sean,,,, h22 injectors are a lil steep for the temporary time that i need them. the 94 ex cc rating in 310. the civic's are 265cc at best. in a few months when the weather changes. thats when im boosting. and thats when im going to run 1000cc's. so if im buying new injector's in a lil bit, there's no point in buying a set for temp use. the one's today were a free-bee from my local yard. that is why im not buying the correct one's needed.

on a side note, since the meet is close to you,,, will we be seeing you tomorrow night? been awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                        well Sean,,,, h22 injectors are a lil steep for the temporary time that i need them. the 94 ex cc rating in 310. the civic's are 265cc at best. in a few months when the weather changes. thats when im boosting. and thats when im going to run 1000cc's. so if im buying new injector's in a lil bit, there's no point in buying a set for temp use. the one's today were a free-bee from my local yard. that is why im not buying the correct one's needed.

on a side note, since the meet is close to you,,, will we be seeing you tomorrow night? been awhile.
                        not gonna be able to make this mini meet. ill be headed across the state tomorrow after work.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                          Saw a big girl blasting Jason's Derulo's riding solo. Singing along in her Pontiac Sunflower.

I lol'd.
                          Hahaha I would have too!

Comment

so my mom is taking an online driver safety course from aarp so she can get lower insurance prices or whatever, then she goes to move cars around in the driveway, to get our '74 or whatever old chevy pickup in the driveway on the side of the house like it's supposed to be, and she backs her xb into it on the way out. lol irony.
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                              not gonna be able to make this mini meet. ill be headed across the state tomorrow after work.
                              That makes the both of us. Most likely heading to spokane tomorrow for a funeral.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

Working...
                              X