Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trim reshaped and a new color along with a good cleaning before they were put back together.

Buying H1 adapters so I can use the highbeams, mainly to flash people when they do it to me.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

2 THINGS:

1st- i still get a semi-boner seeing stock "real" Type Arrrghs!

2nd- i should have kept my 08 civic Si. it would only have roughly 30k on the odo..and the 12k in negative equity that i had to pay off with money in my savings(from making 3 car transitions lol), could have made it a pretty badass Si . just saying. sad days.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

^^
        Werd lol.
        And Nick those look great man!

Comment

Those headlights look beyond hot Nick, and Sean what the hell are you driving now, is it still the evo?

Also, few more updates.

Painted and Pretty

See what I did therrrr?

Almost ready to go back in

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

i drive a tsx 6spd. its horrible. nice H22.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

H22's gonna look good in there. Super clean

MRT H22A - 302whp - N2O
              MRT F22B - 643whp - 529tq @ 30psi
              11.33 @ 131mph @ 27psi

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                i drive a tsx 6spd. its horrible. nice H22.
                Oh yeah, sounds just terrible

Comment

hah terrible sean! Psh compared to my cb thats like a damn lambo! Nick those headlight look dope man im diggin those! And that h22 looks super fresh! I need to get a new daily so i can tear into my car again! Your makin me wanna do another rebuild haha

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Might be trading the ol GAS HOGGING son of a BITCH Yukon for this here:
                    http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/2296517533.html
                    Game ON

Comment

fuck ya zack! get it bro thats pretty funny i was literally just looking at that thing 30 seconds ago

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Engine bay looks so much better with this in it. Just got to button up everything, fill with fluids and crank it over.

Comment

fuckin sick bro. keep up the good work.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

get someeee! I cant wait to see this thing finished!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Since I started tearing down the engine last tuesday, I myself can't wait to see this thing finished. For the most part everything has gone smoothly, so I suppose I can't complain too much.

Comment

Block looks fresh bro you should paint that valve cover all fresh like typer rawr

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X