Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

lift Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lift Kit

DOES ANYONE KNO HOW HIGH A 91 CB7 SE CAN BE LIFTED...AND HOW MUCH?...I PLAN ON PUTTING 18'S ON MY SHIT AND I WANNA SIT HIGH...DIFFRENT FROM EVERYONE ELSE

are you serios?....i'm not trying to bitch....

Originally posted by deevergote
    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

shouldnt need a lift to put 18s on your car.

Comment

just slap em on if you have tight turning then lift it 2"

Originally posted by deevergote
        .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

i have 18s and my car is lowered so you should be fine..but why lift it

Comment

lift kit

i kno the 18s will fit without the lift but i just wanna kno has anyone seen a pic or done it before....and if so put up pics and how much did it cost

Comment

Please, No DONKing.

Never seen em go up, just seem em come down. Most cars that get "lifted" utilize truck frames/suspension parts. You could always look into bigger Honda suspensions.

Or go for a custom fabbed lift kit. Just pick something up for a small truck and have em installed.

GL.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I sold alot of those twist in spring spacers to guys with box caprices and what not so they could fit 22s, but i dont know about a fwd car. There was a mazda 626 runnin around here with 22s but i heard from the guy who mounted his tires that he did sumthing stupid and unsafe 2do it.

Comment

Cudnt i just take it to a shop and tell them to lift my car up and how much i want it lifted?..and wat would be a reasonable lift?...2inches maybe 3?

Comment

Well, you can fit 18s without doing any kind of lift. Might have to lift it 1 inch, maybe 2 to make turning easier, but if you're gonna sit up, why not just go ahead and put it on DUBs? Theres a few members here on 20s. Id say 3 inches is a good lift.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

well tha reason im puttin it on 18s is because i own a pair of 18s..but you right...shit since im lifting the car up about 3 inches i might as well throw some ds on dat bitch...lol...do i need to upgrade any suspension parts?

Comment

Putting on bigger wheels, my first thought would be bigger brakes. Gonna need better stopping power.

Not sure what itd take to lift.

Comment

at stock height, you can consider it rally race ready.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
                            well tha reason im puttin it on 18s is because i own a pair of 18s..but you right...shit since im lifting the car up about 3 inches i might as well throw some ds on dat bitch...lol...do i need to upgrade any suspension parts?
                            if your really going to lift your cb.... you probally need to upgrade every suspension part....

i feel sorry for your cb your going to loose all your handlling and look of the car....

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                            Originally posted by deevergote.
                            But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

Sell your cb, find some other POS to ruin.
                              wat?

Comment

Working...
                              X