Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what do you hate about our cb7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the seat brackets aren't compatible with other honda seats without modification
    CB will be out beginning of March

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      A lot of people are missing the original point of this thread. This is not to discuss things wrong with your car necessarily, but to whine about common problems that many of us seem to be afflicted with.

I cannot say that I hate how "it" doesn't have an engine because most people on the board have an engine in their car. However, I can say that I am frustrated by the rust in the quarter panels. Most everyone here has that.
      thank you haven't been on for a while and saw all the post and was gonna say this.

Comment

Rust

Im sick of RUSTING QUARTER PANELS, my stupid antenna, my leaky sunroof, and my flapping door panel cloth. Other than that nothing to complain about. 180k and doesnt tick or leak a fuckin thing. Pulls hard still for an old f22a4

Comment

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
          ..so why do we keep them? Because they do continue to look good,keep running despite band-aids, and the insurance is a bit cheaper. Most of all, I don't have the $ to plop down and payments to make for a new one...nor do I like any new Hondas.

I agree, however you missed out on a few more major items why we keep them:

1) You save a great deal more on the hidden costs of buying a new or newer car which people overlook, that people is called "Depreciation".

2) Repairs (90% minor) you can control when or if you want to spend the money on it or continue driving for a while (making ends meet). New car repayments (unless your rich and bought it outright) you have no choice or they take the car away.

3) CB's even though over 20 yrs have parts avail (2nd hand, brand new after market or brand new Honda dealer). New cars only have dealer parts and pay through the nose.

4) New or newer cars do not have the knowledge base on line (like CB7tuner) to provide you with DIY to save money on trouble shooting and fixing etc. You run to the dealer and pay up $$$$
          Last edited by JDMDriver; 04-09-2012, 09:06 PM.
          Rides:

Accord
          92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
          96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
          88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
          95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
          91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Ya guys/girls, what do you hate in general about cb7s? (not what is wrong with your car :P) Only 1 thing for me, and i'm sure everyone agrees.

No delay wipers!!

(yes, i know there's a DIY on this).

Comment

The only thing I hate about my CB is that parts are kinda rare-ish where I live..
              The car itself is awesome, no complaints Except I'd like a late version instead of early (Mine is from 1990, 6959th CB to come off the production line.)
              MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197342

Comment

only thing i hate about mine is that it's not registered yet..other than that i love my CB7

Comment

I hate the ridiculous steering ratio the CB7 has and the school bus steering wheel it comes with.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                    I hate the ridiculous steering ratio the CB7 has and the school bus steering wheel it comes with.
                    Yeah that shit is real dope when I have to damn near run over pedestrians up on the sidewalk when making a u turn. Meanwhile my girl's big ass Trailblazer turns on a dime.

Comment

door handles

Comment

I hate how under appreciated it is

Comment

the tcu, the window rattle, the window whistle

Comment

Nothing at all.best car ever made.
                            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Auto Seat belts, Window regulators , Changing the rotors , .
                              MY MRT
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

Originally posted by Apoc02 View Post
                                only thing i hate about mine is that it's not registered yet..other than that i love my CB7
                                My car was like that for 2 months!

Comment

Working...
                                X