Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    i just want something i dont have to worry about breaking down when i go on my trips to SC and my meets. but that doesnt seem like its gonna happen unless i have a car from a dealership with a warrantee.

Eh?

Cb's are the most reliable car ever....and you do your own maintenance right? Why would it keep breaking down on the way to meets and SC...lol..I have never had that problem. With my current CB or any of my old ones.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      Eh?

Cb's are the most reliable car ever....and you do your own maintenance right? Why would it keep breaking down on the way to meets and SC...lol..I have never had that problem. With my current CB or any of my old ones.
      thats true. lol. i think im just coming up with excuses. lol. but i cant seem to find any CGs in my price range....looks like ill have to move on to plan.....evil....

Comment

lol. traffic is my specialty. haha. but ill take on an Evo or SRT-4. most of those guys dont really mod the suspensions. just the motors. bring it. lol.
        so true thats why its so fun...

the sedan
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
        the wagon
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
        the integra
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

shadow cant bring you lunch . he's getting rid of the cb . why . how is he gonna come to his OWN meet with out an cb .

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by ncoutlaw View Post
            shadow cant bring you lunch . he's getting rid of the cb . why . how is he gonna come to his OWN meet with out an cb .

Yeah, I vote he either keeps it or swaps all the good parts over to a new 1. I've had several people offer to pay more for mine than what he's being offered and turned ALL of them down! I'm not saying........I'm just saying.
            Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

lmao!!!!

at least im not like most and abandon the accord chassis COMPLETELY. ill be sticking with the accords. just a different year. and ill have another CB soon. dont worry.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                Yeah, I vote he either keeps it or swaps all the good parts over to a new 1. I've had several people offer to pay more for mine than what he's being offered and turned ALL of them down! I'm not saying........I'm just saying.
                lmao. yall are giving me such a hard time. im sure you'll like my next choice folks. lol. its not even guaranteed this guy will buy it. he says he will but its just talk til i see cash. but he has until saturday night to get in contact with me. if not....the CB will stay and ill just continue with my evil plans....

Comment

lmao!!!!

at least im not like most and abandon the accord chassis COMPLETELY. ill be sticking with the accords. just a different year. and ill have another CB soon. dont worry.
                  Somebody offered me 3000 for my CD5 today minus the rims and the suspension.....might take it fellas...but I will never sell the CB7...

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Somebody offered me 3000 for my CD5 today minus the rims and the suspension.....might take it fellas...but I will never sell the CB7...
                    nice. id take it

and yeah sure. rub it in. lol.

Comment

nice. id take it

and yeah sure. rub it in. lol.
                      Might...did I send you a pic of my newest whip?

Comment

Might...did I send you a pic of my newest whip?
                        naw. i aint get that pic yet.

Comment

peep it folks. im sure we could rule the fields if we get into this. a car club with hots cars AND does this would be awesome.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...62#post2394362

Comment

eh not really into fake army games . if you wanna play games go join . other that there s the ps3 for an safer route . played paint ball for an lil while that shit hurt at first i guess you get use to it . but like all hobbies it gets costly quick.

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

CD5 has been sold guys....

...oh well time for bigger and better things!

Comment

eh not really into fake army games . if you wanna play games go join . other that there s the ps3 for an safer route . played paint ball for an lil while that shit hurt at first i guess you get use to it . but like all hobbies it gets costly quick.

if i join i risk being killed. playing ps3 doesnt quite cut it either. id rather be out there shooting than playing on a TV screen or over in some other country getting shot up because of someone's religious beliefs.

CD5 has been sold guys....

...oh well time for bigger and better things!
                                i feel ya man. im sure your sad to see it go. how much you let it go for?

Comment

Working...
                                X