1991 EX-R Wagon Partout F22A6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 EX-R Wagon Partout F22A6

I'm testing waters only right now, I want to see who is interested in what parts.

It's a 1991 Honda Accord EX-R wagon with a F22A6 stock and is automatic, interior is mint and body panels have 95% no rust. Colour is cobalt blue pearl. Minor MINOR rust in small areas under tailgate switch and hood lock.

I just want to see if enough people are interested I'll part it out. The only parts that are damaged clearly are the fender, door, hood, and bumper, and front driver side suspension parts (brake setup seems to be fine). Has many new parts installed such as distributor used for maybe less than 5,000 KM. Radiator never used. Just post here or PM me and I'll let you know. There is brand new stainless steel exhaust from Honda full from the cat back or cat and back I believe. Brand new AEM red short ram intake used for only 3 months.

This car has imprisoned me financially for about a year and I'm getting sick of it. I need to do something. I took care of this car with all my heart before my accident just so you know, so it's clean whatever part your getting. It's very hard for me to let go of this car but it depends on what people want from it. Let me know what your interested and I'll get back to you ASAP. Phone number is 905-429-9275.

This is how it used to look.

Summer 2010

Older pictures before any mods. Spring 2010

This is what the damage looks like now. October 2010
    Last edited by CB7Nub; 08-25-2011, 01:12 AM.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

How much for the cam and ecu shipped 2 N7A 2P2?

Do you have the trunk organizer?And the K&N Panel Filter?
    Last edited by Punkrampant; 08-25-2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

^^ Hey your from Huron County! Come to the spring meet!

Sorry to hear about this Josh. We gavr shit tho eh.

Comment

sorry to hear Josh, i know personally you loved her...

back to business, dibs on front caliper assembly & hood deflector

A & A Auto Service
        Pro-Spec
        TorontoJDM
        "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Alright, no parts have been sold yet.
          I was testing waters just like I said first thing in my OP.

If I decide I will partout, I'll let you guys know first to who reserved whatever parts.
          It will be this week my final decision will be made.

Hopefully I will make the right choice once and for all that I should of made a year ago.
          Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Why is it taking so long to fix? Doesn't it just need a new knuckle, upper/lower control arm and axle?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
              Why is it taking so long to fix? Doesn't it just need a new knuckle, upper/lower control arm and axle?
              Frame damage, was hesitant to bring it to a shop.
              Wasn't sure of the cost. It's not worth it, it's going to be at least $1500-$2000, not worth it for the kilometers it has. Sad to say that, but it took me a while to come to my senses.
              Current:

Past:

Comment

i want that hood hahahhahahhahaha

Comment

I may take those alloys off your hands of the front one Isnt warped and the tires are ok...I'll give you some rollers too!

Comment

Replied!
                    The wagon WILL be parted out (I have no choice anymore), everything is up for grabs.
                    I will be posting if I can whatever parts with pics if I can.
                    But most of the information is in the first post.
                    Current:

Past:

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
                      Frame damage, was hesitant to bring it to a shop.
                      Wasn't sure of the cost. It's not worth it, it's going to be at least $1500-$2000, not worth it for the kilometers it has. Sad to say that, but it took me a while to come to my senses.
                      really? come to your senses? your far away still, are you that soft? let me guess next your going to say that its old right? yeah no shit sherlock holmes, guess what budz? if you like something don't think about the money, its all about time you see, yeah right its got high mileage? slap a jap h22 o no problem solved right, frame damage pssshh who cares thats all fixable if you really like something do it man don't push things aside and blame it on this and that don't be like tac and blame it on the game, blame the player dude its all about how you treat(did I tell you the story about the *** bag kid who tryed to tell me his cb7 was a pos, and when I told him that was his fault it was a pos, he got upset at me cause i told him blame the player not the game meaning blame yourself cause you let your car become a pos, don't blame the car cause when the car rolled off the assembly line it was not a pos, its all because you didnt maintain it, he got upset at me lol cause I showed him the truth, yes things age but bealive me its all about how you care for it, look at my car its proof budz) get what I am saying, cars are a waste of money trust me i know im a mechanic you know how much junk I see everyday? due to lazy irresponsible people, If you really like the car, and to me it looks worth it your wagon is on of the mintes if thats even a word i've seen to date, and $2000 is not a lot of money to fix it actually, if you were spending like $50g's on restoring your 50's chevy then i'd understand cause 50g is a lot of money but the average person spends $1500 on repairs/year on thier car anyways, so what if you got to spend $2000 to fix it its going to have a fresh paint job anyways which means it will be even fresher. think about it just a though don't kill another cb mang

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
                      4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
                      yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
                      1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
                      1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
                        really? come to your senses? your far away still, are you that soft? let me guess next your going to say that its old right? yeah no shit sherlock holmes, guess what budz? if you like something don't think about the money, its all about time you see, yeah right its got high mileage? slap a jap h22 o no problem solved right, frame damage pssshh who cares thats all fixable if you really like something do it man don't push things aside and blame it on this and that don't be like tac and blame it on the game, blame the player dude its all about how you treat(did I tell you the story about the *** bag kid who tryed to tell me his cb7 was a pos, and when I told him that was his fault it was a pos, he got upset at me cause i told him blame the player not the game meaning blame yourself cause you let your car become a pos, don't blame the car cause when the car rolled off the assembly line it was not a pos, its all because you didnt maintain it, he got upset at me lol cause I showed him the truth, yes things age but bealive me its all about how you care for it, look at my car its proof budz) get what I am saying, cars are a waste of money trust me i know im a mechanic you know how much junk I see everyday? due to lazy irresponsible people, If you really like the car, and to me it looks worth it your wagon is on of the mintes if thats even a word i've seen to date, and $2000 is not a lot of money to fix it actually, if you were spending like $50g's on restoring your 50's chevy then i'd understand cause 50g is a lot of money but the average person spends $1500 on repairs/year on thier car anyways, so what if you got to spend $2000 to fix it its going to have a fresh paint job anyways which means it will be even fresher. think about it just a though don't kill another cb mang
                        i dont post here much but i dont totally agree with you there bud, its really up to Josh's budget...2k may not seem much to you but it may be a little out of reach for him seeing as he has the sedan to worry about aswell...your a mechanic aswell and you know how much it is to maintain cars even at shop cost, it really isnt that easy...especially how the economy is now, ive aswell seen cars in worst condition (holes in the floor ect.) but these customers cant afford to drive anything else. i do how ever agree with "don't kill another cb" but only if it is within Josh's budget because hes the one who has to live with the car and its expenses

Josh its really up to you man...you could put the wagon on the back burner, let it sit and work on it little by little and save up while doing so, or you could make a bit of money by parting it and using the money for your sedan, its really up to you no matter what other ppl say, at the end of the day the decision will be yours to make only, and when you choose no one can say anything because you have to live with that same decision not them

A & A Auto Service
                        Pro-Spec
                        TorontoJDM
                        "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

Hey don't get me wrong 2k is a lot of money 10 dollars is a lot of money, shit yo I aint ballin like GBA. . Yeah I know I still pay for parts. But really and trully I don't want to see another Cb dead, my boy jus scrapped his last week and it was sad day. And at 2000 all you'll find another one with problems so its like starting all over again, beside I was shocked at how much hey payed for the 4door already so I'm assuming josh is ballin plus he lives in the suburbs so he must be ballin haha pure jokes yo

1993 CB6 Coupe Seattle Silver YR-94M

Originally posted by Acclude
                          4gens are win. It's in the bible somewhere.
                          yeah its verse 10.6:1

Members Ride Thread
                          1993 Accord Coupe- Summer ride
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130064
                          1995 Civic Coupe - Winter/DD
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...53#post2744953

Comment

I just want a Centre Honda license plate frame.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE View Post
                              I just want a Centre Honda license plate frame.
                              PM'ed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright thanks guys for posting your thoughts. Let me explain my reasons. So I technically made a mistake buying the sedan. I should of used that money towards the repair of the car which would of gotten it back on the road. Trust me guys, I don't know what was going on in my head for over a year. I loved that car and some people know that I really did to try and save it. I could of just let the insurance keep it and take the money. But no I kept the car, I didn't have money for a repair like that so I had to save for a while. I was borrowing my dad's Highlander to get to work which is a gas monster and my dad hated it for over a month. Then I had to take the bus or get a ride with a friend to go to school or work in the winter. Over all that time I called countless body shops, did countless research into the early morning, I bought all the parts I could get to fix it. I still have most of the parts I bought, I got a new radiator, fender and learned how to paint and did it myself, a full suspension TAS Auto restore kit which has all the upper control arms front and back and front lower balljoints, the list goes on guys. I had the though of if I can fix it myself I'll save a fuck load of money, which is true. Over that time I had people telling me oh put it in the junkyard, repair it now at shop, all the possible options. And I thought of EVERY SINGLE ONE as much as you can think of it but my mind was clouded by my love for the car but the reality of the cost of the repair versus other car. And saying that still hurts to me. Over the winter I thankfully got Dobermann (Mike) and his friend to help me fix the car in the winter at some cheap storage I found up in Stouffville. (Your THE BEST man, THE BEST <3) We went when it was freezing, multiple weekends working on the car installing whatever we could do. The more and more I worked on it more things I found bad. Basically where the driver side inside fuse box and the kick panel for your left foot is pushed in and the cover for the fuse box hardly closes. I kept buying parts to fix it and installed them and then found the subframe needed to be done. I bought the sedan as the idea of a temporary car to get me from a to b after saving for a while. Keep in mind at that time I just started my 1st year of college after high school and wasn't making a lot of money at all and still to this date I don't make a lot of money in comparison to you guys. I'm still young and new and in school. I really don't know why I bought the sedan, I paid a lot for it, if I told you guys you would laugh. I could of gotten a much newer car but I don't like newer cars. They simply just don't have soul. I was sucked into the "JDM" thing, the car came with a bunch of rare JDM parts, JDM bumper, JDM fogs, JDM mats, JDM badges, JDM Momo ITR wheel, the list goes on. But I still loved the wagon. I still worked on it hard. I just put gas in the sedan and kept it going and put all my money in the wagon.

I think I'm going to stop there for the long explanation. Simply put, I love the wagon and I want to fix it, but it's not financially possible for me. Now over the summer not that anyone really knows only a select few know. I had hit a modded BMW 335i. Yeah, a new 335i coupe, minor bump in the rear at the stoplight. Ended costing me over $2000 which I was going to put in the wagon. (Do you know 335i HEADRESTS are $450 EACH and have to be "RESET" when they are brand new?........And the "reset" costs $120) Day in and day out my dad is fucking annoying me from the moment I wake up till I go to sleep to do something with the car.

Reality is, financially the sedan and lower KM's and is much safer than the wagon with the much better brake setup and some other things that the wagon. No of course I can mod the wagon to make it better but I just can't right now. I'd have to find a buyer for the sedan then fix the car. Plus even if I fix it it's STILL automatic. It's just NOT worth it. I have to do a manual swap. I know the sedan is automatic (big mistake I made) but I was sucked into the "JDM gear" that came with it like a baby and candy. I don't know if I'm making sense to you guys anymore lol.

There are more problems on the wagon I have yet to be found, I don't know the EXACT condition of the body damage. The motor runs but it's not the same as before, it's like is choking to run sometimes. I don't know how to explain it's not something you here at all normally. It's like I'm running open headers and running idle at 500 RPM or something. I just don't know. Not to mention I spent hundreds on tools to work on the car I never had. Both of you guys have shops and have the knowledge and equipment, I had none. I have a little bit more now, but fixing the wagon will be a mystery, I just don't know what will happen when I bring it to the shop for the body repair. Will I have to do a big frame pull? Will I have to change a lot of engine mechanical parts? I simply don't know. Unless someone can come and take a look at the car and give me an estimate AND I can sell the sedan THEN maybe, MAYBE I can get the wagon running again. But I don't know what lies for the future for me in this world. Hopefully it's a CB thing.

Plus little things like I pulled out all the A/C thinking that the A/C was bad but it wasn't just some relays and the canister was damaged. The windows have a hard time opening. The paint is peeling bad on certain area of the car and I can't afford a paint job with all the other unknown repair costs of the wagon. Even with my SURE post of doing the partout on the car I still am really not sure. But I am more sure it's just not worth it for me and doesn't make sense.

Only if I can:

1) Get someone to take a look at the car, the car is not moveable and I'm not towing it to a shop then finding out it costs $xxxx and isn't worth it and having to bring it back.
                              2) Sell the sedan fast if the price of the repair is not ridiculous and the repair is POSSIBLE.

Then ONLY, only I will be able to save the wagon, but I doubt that will happen and doesn't make sense anymore. Enough of myself repeating myself lol. I'm done here.

FYI, please don't say I'm just someone that's just going to kill a CB. I rep the game CB hard in my area and try to tell people and meet other CB owners. I love the car and how they are made. After all why did I buy a another one?

I have to say one thing, if your trying to understand I felt about the car and how my left was after the accident here is a video. I was searching YouTube after the accident and the words and meanings were really really weird, as the video was made for me, but with a different purpose.

These words in the video have poisoned my mind and I just don't know what this video means to me, or what it was supposed to be. I was just a fucking mess.

Oh yeah if I was ballin the wagon would of been fully done this summer and been running right after the accident. Honestly I'm going to say it again, it wasn't my fault that the lady hit me when turning left. It happened so fast by the time I saw her I was on the side walk. It's just not fair, but sometimes life is like that. Especially the past year or so to me. That's why I'm suing her, I don't give a fuck what I anyone says. My neck still hurts even after attending physio for almost a year and I should be getting my x-ray results soon. It's nothing major life threatening but it's not normal pain. My back is somewhat better. But the mental tramua I went through every single fucking thinking about that night for months and oh what if I did this or if I took a different road or if I tried to slam the brakes or tried to gun it faster. I just had no time to react. I was so mentally fucked I couldn't even focus in school, I couldn't even think about girls, hanging out with friends or anything. Just fixing that car. Honestly I'm not the type of person who is like oh I'm reporting you or I'm going to call the police and be some dumb shit. But this was different, I felt like a have been robbed and no one was here to help me. You know she the police didn't charge her just because of her age? I really fucking wonder if I was making the left turn and I hit the old lady. What the fuck would of happened then. Would the police of let me off? No it wasn't fucking raining, no it fucking wasn't foggy, no it wasn't snowing. It was night time. I had my lights on cruising at 60KPH going to my aunts house to pickup a gift for my mom. The police would of fucking rammed my ass in if I turned left into her. I would of been sued hardcore by now. But in reverse what has happened? Nothing. I have a lawyer but the time to get it resolved will take years, I'm still working on it. I don't care if it was a 100 year old lady, 10 year old kid, or 20 year old hot chick. I didn't deserve what happen. And I'm going to make sure she knows that to the full extent of the law.

Again don't say I didn't like the car or anything, or I'm soft, or I'm not taking care of my car. I tried my best for the knowledge, time, and money I have. I made some mistakes trying to fix it and to reverse them at this stage will be difficult for me. It's possible but I don't think it will happen. Either way I'm going to have a CB in my life. And that's that.

That's all folks.
                              Good night.
                              Last edited by CB7Nub; 09-07-2011, 12:30 AM.
                              Current:

Past:

Comment

Working...
                              X