X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
    Whole parts car for 300 that's a deal!
    Word.

I had been after just the trans for a few months. Offered him $150, then $200...rejected both times. Couple months later he called me up and offered me the whole car for $300, title and all. Even put it on his own flat-bed and hauled it to my place a few miles away. Worked out pretty well for me.

I can't find the lumen rating for them, but I've been reading reviews and haven't heard anything bad . I think there worth a shot!
    http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=87153392987

Oh, i see now that they're halogen bulbs. After reading a few reviews around the internetz im sure you'll be happy with them. Some of the best output for a halogen bulb ive seen in that lumen rating. It's just too bad they don't have the longevity of HIDs. My only real compliant with H1 halogen bulbs is that they are too fragile. I've seen more Honda Pilots, with H1 bulbs, come in for replacements than any other model. Most of the time the bulb isn't burnt but the filament is broken. Hopefully those are made better than the OEM Honda bulb..

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    i like your current sig, the way the smoke is coming out the exhaust. i can never get it to show up on camera. did you add it after?
    Thanks, bud.

Exhaust is not added. Just took the pic with a point and shoot digi-cam without flash during dusk.

Raw photo...

After i fiddled with contrast and saturation a bit...

Edited only with the new, shitty-as-fuck, photo editor from photobucket. The old one was much better...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

yah seriously i hate the new photobucket. when they first changed it i was like ok cool. then i tried it for 5 minutes NO! clicked the go back to original thingy. then one day it went back by itself and i cant change it

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

^
        Exactly what happened to me. I sent them a couple reviews that actually got replies from real staff. A few of my suggestions, like quick links, made it to the new version. Glad to see they listened to the people, as im sure others recommended the same things i did. Hopefully they listen up some more and get a real editor and bring back the high res upload. The new shit-res upload is killing my already anemic photos.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

random effects with photobucket editor...

Last edited by islandhopper; 04-05-2013, 11:02 PM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

New Progress bar installed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Nice work , can you feel the difference between that and the vigor ?

Originally posted by Darkcloud
              Wimp go low or go home haha
              Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
              Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Night and day, dude....night and day...

If you're comparing the two, one is a sway bar and one is scrap metal. But seriously, it was a bigger difference than going from no sway bar to the EX toothpick...

EVERYTHING in regards to road handling is better. I HIGHLY recommend picking one up. I got mine for less than $160 shipped. And it's worth every damn penny.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

It does handle better, but for some reason I felt uncomfortable for the first bit driving. Even cruising in a straight line something felt weird. I can't really explain it. It's fine now though.
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                    Night and day, dude....night and day...

If you're comparing the two, one is a sway bar and one is scrap metal. But seriously, it was a bigger difference than going from no sway bar to the EX toothpick...

EVERYTHING in regards to road handling is better. I HIGHLY recommend picking one up. I got mine for less than $160 shipped. And it's worth every damn penny.
                    Yeah that's how it was when I went from the vigor to my st swaybar , took a little getting used to but now im never go back to stock!

Comment

soooooo....i brought my camera to the spring meet...buuuuut, i totally forgot my memory cards! Major fail...pretty bummed about it but i know there were a TON of pics taken by others. Im waiting for them to start surfacing..

For now this is all i got. Only had 6 pics available on the internal memory... Couple came out ok..

This was the view from the spot we were taking pics...

I had such a fun time. Even despite the mostly soggy weather...it was great. And when the sun came out it was awesome.
                      Can't wait to go back!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Gonna dump pics from the spring meet here as they pop up.

there will be more...
                        Last edited by islandhopper; 04-23-2013, 01:18 AM.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Ill just leave these here..

Told you i took a shit ton of pics hahah

But seriously lol Lemme kno if you want me to slim this post down a bit

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

No worries man. Thanks for the pics!!...any more?!

That little spot right in front of haystack rock was tits. Definitely have to find it if we go there again. And i should definitely bring a camera card so i can take more than 6 pics!

But yeah...that trip was so worth it. Thanks again for splittin' your site with me. Made it a whole lot easier. Next time i'll bring more beer.

And great job at the pong table. We fuckin' dominated!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Dang looks like I missed out on an awesome meet. Oh well there's always next time!

Ill be out to the next meet, I finally fixed that pesky stuck door latch lol

Comment

Dang looks like I missed out on an awesome meet. Oh well there's always next time!

Ill be out to the next meet, I finally fixed that pesky stuck door latch lol
                                Yeah man...you totally did. Woulda been cool to have you there...we need to rep more accords! It's cool though, next time will be just as sick! And im glad you got your door fixed. Now you can jump in and go any time!

Let me know the next time i'll see you and we'll trade some manual trans parts for wagon compartments and stuff!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X