Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
    Congrats man... always good to see a fellow member happy. May 1st sounds like a perfect time to round these maryland guys up to come down. Plus good weather. Anybody know wher we can find a stretch CB7 limo...
    lmao. that would be freakin awesome man. a CB7 stretch limo dropped on some full coilovers, bar in the back, BBS rims, K series swap, oh yeah. it'll be beast. lol.

Comment

Hey guys i know its been a while but ive been super busy and shit... Kris congrats man u know ill be there hopefully this year will go by fast hahaha

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
        Hey guys i know its been a while but ive been super busy and shit... Kris congrats man u know ill be there hopefully this year will go by fast hahaha
        whats up man? havent heard from you in a while man. how you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          lmao. that would be freakin awesome man. a CB7 stretch limo dropped on some full coilovers, bar in the back, BBS rims, K series swap, oh yeah. it'll be beast. lol.
          Hell yeah we need to get this in production asap.

the sedan
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
          the wagon
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
          the integra
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

lol. that would be hot man.

hey. you still got those Skunk2 struts?

Comment

been there done that....lol

..I will make sure I paint it before the actual wedding day

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
              ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                been there done that....lol

..I will make sure I paint it before the actual wedding day
                lmao. but thats a 3G man. has to be a CB silly goose.

Comment

lmao. but thats a 3G man. has to be a CB silly goose.
                  I know...somebody stole my 4th gen limo....sorry

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

whats up man? havent heard from you in a while man. how you been?
                    im alright kinda bored all the time lol need to get a hot gf who is a freak hahahaha but naw im gonna try to check to furom more and shit

Edit: miata runs great lmao pulled a sick power slide u-turn a few days ago... honda still out of action blah... kriss paying bills sucks ass
                    Last edited by woopwooph22; 11-08-2009, 09:54 PM.

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                      im alright kinda bored all the time lol need to get a hot gf who is a freak hahahaha but naw im gonna try to check to furom more and shit

Edit: miata runs great lmao pulled a sick power slide u-turn a few days ago... honda still out of action blah... kriss paying bills sucks ass
                      whats wrong with the CB?

Comment

lol. that would be hot man.

hey. you still got those Skunk2 struts?
                        Yeah I still got them somewhere.

the sedan
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                        the wagon
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                        the integra
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

lol. i know. its gettin there tho. lol. but ima build a little shelter tho. make it out of some plastic sheeting and 4x4's. place a space heater in there too during the winter months. haha.

Dont think that plastic and space heater will go well together....lol

Comment

Sure it does! Gotta love plastic and heat TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            RETIRED...

Comment

lol. its gonna be a small space heater and it wont be anywhere near the plastic. plus ill be in there the entire time its on. i wont be leaving it unattended.

right now, im reading up on how to remove the rotors. i WANT to get my wagon rotor swap done, but i WANT to get this freakin camera. found a better price on one and its a deal i cant pass up. lol. we'll see tho. its either that, struts, or rotors.....shint.....might have to wait on the camera. lol.

Comment

lol. its gonna be a small space heater and it wont be anywhere near the plastic. plus ill be in there the entire time its on. i wont be leaving it unattended.

right now, im reading up on how to remove the rotors. i WANT to get my wagon rotor swap done, but i WANT to get this freakin camera. found a better price on one and its a deal i cant pass up. lol. we'll see tho. its either that, struts, or rotors.....shint.....might have to wait on the camera. lol.
                                I hear ya man...just be careful....space heater + plastic+ gas and oil and shit... = disaster...lol

anywho...next year will be my year for break upgrades...looking now to see if wilwood makes a set for our cars...that would be nice..or I will do a ROH and get some 13" AEM's for the front...a 40/40 prop valve and upgraded pads front and rear...prolly get brembo cross drilled standard sized rotors for the rear as well.

Then guess what...I aint putting no more damn money in that car...lol...I need to start buling my CD5....but the CB7 will be done and over with, unless of course I re-do my whole interior in black leather...wow...did I say that!

Comment

Working...
                                X