Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
    thanks, and i hope we have some more meets and attend other meets as a group next year
    oh. there will be. lol. right now we're all trying to get our cars ready for next years shows and meets. i should be ready within the next month. others have a little bit less to do than i do tho. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
      oh. there will be. lol. right now we're all trying to get our cars ready for next years shows and meets. i should be ready within the next month. others have a little bit less to do than i do tho. lol.
      That's cool. Hey man I was gonna tell you if you need help with the spray booth you were talking about I wouldn't mind coming down to help. I'm Mexican so I have build in blood! Lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

That's cool. Hey man I was gonna tell you if you need help with the spray booth you were talking about I wouldn't mind coming down to help. I'm Mexican so I have build in blood! Lol
        lmao. thats cool man. i dont mind. i can always use help. 2 heads are better than one(thats what she said. giggidy).

Comment

I finally fixed my car yesterday T. It was the ignition module in the dizzy. Ended spending about 180 on her, I also got my reverse light switch to for the hell of it. So no it has a new cap and rotor, coil, ignition module and in about 30mins or so a new back up light switch sensor. All I have to say is my car better be happy, thats the most I have spent on her in a while in one day.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
          "The Turtle"
          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
            I finally fixed my car yesterday T. It was the ignition module in the dizzy. Ended spending about 180 on her, I also got my reverse light switch to for the hell of it. So no it has a new cap and rotor, coil, ignition module and in about 30mins or so a new back up light switch sensor. All I have to say is my car better be happy, thats the most I have spent on her in a while in one day.
            lmao. told you it might that ignitor unit. that thing goes out without warning man. at least the coil warns you. cuts out every once in a while. the ignitor just goes out....ugh!!! lol.

but glad you got it fixed man. when you gonna come get this block? lmao. and your car is probably mad because you aint been spending no money on it. lol.

Comment

lmao. told you it might that ignitor unit. that thing goes out without warning man. at least the coil warns you. cuts out every once in a while. the ignitor just goes out....ugh!!! lol.

but glad you got it fixed man. when you gonna come get this block? lmao. and your car is probably mad because you aint been spending no money on it. lol.
              I prob swing by around christmas time. Yeah it was all of a sudden. I had little warning. At least mt ignition is all new minus the wires which will be soon and the plugs are about 7 months old so there fine just could use a cleaning and re-gap.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

hey. Tony and Kris. yall gonna be mad at me....but ill wait for the call and see what happens tho
                Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                  X2... spill the beans...

the sedan
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
                  the wagon
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
                  the integra
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
                    X2... spill the beans...
                    found a guy in walmart parking lot with a park bench on his trunk lid. ALONG with a flushie......i gave him my number. he said he was gonna take it off and see how it looked. he seemed like he wanted to jump on the $75 i said id give him. lol.

Comment

awesome, and yea I'm about to start having these paychecks roll in, and hopefully have a few things done with my CB, but first thing first, I'm about to get my CB running again. I'm also down to help, can't wait to see what you've done to your whip.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                        awesome, and yea I'm about to start having these paychecks roll in, and hopefully have a few things done with my CB, but first thing first, I'm about to get my CB running again. I'm also down to help, can't wait to see what you've done to your whip.
                        good to hear man. check the classifieds up here. theres a guy selling a starter for $20. get it

and you and Luna just let me know. ill be working on the CB next week. paint is 1st. the rest ill have to wait for the parts to come in. ill be ordering some UCAs, UCA bushings, front sway bar end links, some wagon rotors and Vigor pads. that should get me done for the year besides the rear sway bar and tint.

most likely ill just be doing paint, rotors, and vigor pads and calipers next week tho. gotta build the paint booth next week. hopefully ill be able to have a day off so i can do that.

Comment

lmao. thats cool man. i dont mind. i can always use help. 2 heads are better than one(thats what she said. giggidy).
                          i bet she was a real slut though. lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

i bet she was a real slut though. lol
                            lmao. if she's thinking 2 heads are better than one, then yeah......slut. lmao.

i was just watching these vids on youtube. i LOVE the sounds of the TSX(Eruo Accord) up here....

Last edited by Shadow1; 12-01-2009, 08:03 PM.

Comment

good to hear man. check the classifieds up here. theres a guy selling a starter for $20. get it

and you and Luna just let me know. ill be working on the CB next week. paint is 1st. the rest ill have to wait for the parts to come in. ill be ordering some UCAs, UCA bushings, front sway bar end links, some wagon rotors and Vigor pads. that should get me done for the year besides the rear sway bar and tint.

most likely ill just be doing paint, rotors, and vigor pads and calipers next week tho. gotta build the paint booth next week. hopefully ill be able to have a day off so i can do that.
                              hell yea, I'm about to check that out, and sounds good, I might be more learner than knowing what I'm doing, so not sure how much use I'd be.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
                                hell yea, I'm about to check that out, and sounds good, I might be more learner than knowing what I'm doing, so not sure how much use I'd be.
                                lol. its all good man. always willing to teach

Comment

Working...
                                X