someone shot my family's cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone shot my family's cat

That's my family's cat, who is now a gunshot survivor. She's currently in surgery to piece her leg back together. $$$. Someone in my parent's area felt it necessary to shoot her for shits and giggles yesterday afternoon.

State police and SPCA is involved and there will be a reward posted.

What's worse is she was shot on our land (my Dad found the blood trail) and we live in a rural yet populated area. There is no real safe field of fire in my parent's area.

The bullet was lodged in her chest and will be removed for analysis.

With luck, the shooter will be charged with a variety of offenses.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

That is messed up! I despise animal abuse. I hope they get the culprit and make him pay for the damage and the grief that you guys have suffer.

Comment

people always pick on black cats during haloween. hope they figure out who did it, i dont know how they could unless osmeone cofesses

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

I'd be willing to help organize a collection to up the reward amount.

Comment

Glad to see she survived. Can't wait to see what happens to the fucker when they find em.

Comment

Scum fuckers!
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

As a cat owner, i'd like to shoot that person in the leg and leave that bullet there to see how they like it.

Comment

I'd shoot the motherfucker in the face whoever did that. What a fucking asshole. Glad your cat is recovering and wasn't killed.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  I'd be willing to help organize a collection to up the reward amount.
                  Id be willing to start it off with $50.

I hope the bullets in one piece so they can tell what round it is. I also hope they nail whoever's ass that did it!
                  Last edited by H311RA151N; 10-28-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Wonder what type of gun was used? Was thinking at first a bb gun or something because What type of gun would leave a cat still alive?

Such a shame man, i really hope they catch the scum ball. Hope the recovery goes well.

Comment

I have a puppy hot doggy dog, very lovable.. went near the leg of a city enforcer and I said no Puppy Puppy come back 2 me... and the lady "officer" said ya get him away b4 I kick him..

I looked at her with the most realist look ever and I said, No one is kicking my dog. Ill kick you back, and she just smercked and said oo I was just playing. I said. Look at my face ms, does it look like I'm playing. That was rude of you 2 say... and she didn't say shit back.

Stupid ppl I swear.
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                        I have a puppy hot doggy dog, very lovable.. went near the leg of a city enforcer and I said no Puppy Puppy come back 2 me... and the lady "officer" said ya get him away b4 I kick him..

I looked at her with the most realist look ever and I said, No one is kicking my dog. Ill kick you back, and she just smercked and said oo I was just playing. I said. Look at my face ms, does it look like I'm playing. That was rude of you 2 say... and she didn't say shit back.

Stupid ppl I swear.
                        i would have filed a complaint.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                          people always pick on black cats during haloween. hope they figure out who did it, i dont know how they could unless osmeone cofesses
                          We had a black cat growing up. Fluffy, yellow eyes, and no tail. He was one of the best pests we ever had. On Halloween he disappeared, and we never saw him again. I bet some kids got ahold if him

Comment

Yah. Its mesed up. I saw on the news a few years ago some teenagers put a cat in a traffic cone and lit it on fire.

I really like cats. Would probly have one but my mom always hated them on counter tops and stuff and hair gets everywhere.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

1. Buy a lion.
                              2. Have the lion talk to the cat to see who it was.
                              3. ?????
                              4. You have a well fed lion.
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                              X