Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much for the stairway to heaven.

Comment

Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 09-07-2011, 03:52 AM.

Comment

I think i have jock itch

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

Comment

Fuck, a 400 fine and driving school!
          Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
          93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

Just trying to bring this funny thread back into the light

My right ass cheek has a HUGE blister on it
            My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

Comment

i wanna bust a nut... but i cant get hard to get started.

Comment

I just won 3 bucks after spending two on scratch off tickets. yeah i can go buy another fountain drink now

Comment

I pooped blue once. Not like, dark blue, but not pastel blue. Just blue. It wasn't exactly solid either, but not quite liquid.
                  92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                  2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                  2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

its not stupid, but i cant get this song outta my head.

Comment

Sometimes when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep, I'll decide to rub one out, right as I'm about to unleash the demon, I'll slap the shit out of my wife and say something like... oh yeah, you like this, don't ya, bitch!

Comment

hey let me know how my balls taste.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Today I was getting ready for work, felt a bit of a gurgle in my stomach, just ignored it and went about my business. The longer I sat there, the worse the pain got, so I decide fuck it! Let's evacuate the bowels. I go in, drop trowel and plant my ass on the seat of the porcelain throne, about that time I feel what I later realized was a contraction, it's go time! I start checking the time between these contractions and realize, they're coming about every 30 seconds. I decide at the next one, I'm going to bear down and deliver. I was 3 or 4 pushes into it when I felt another contraction coming on, so I bear down, grab behind my knees and give her hell. I felt this thing coming, it was taint ripping, vein bulging hell. I took a breather, felt another contraction, put my chin to my chest, grabbed behind my knees again and pushed for what it was worth. I felt it crown and with 1 more good push, this thing flopped out into the toilet like a baby seal coming out of a cow's pussy. I was so relieved but at the same time I had to sit there and breathe, beads of sweat were dripping off of my forehead. Then I realized, this was a post shower shit and I had no time to reshower before work. FML!!

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                            Today I was getting ready for work, felt a bit of a gurgle in my stomach, just ignored it and went about my business. The longer I sat there, the worse the pain got, so I decide fuck it! Let's evacuate the bowels. I go in, drop trowel and plant my ass on the seat of the porcelain throne, about that time I feel what I later realized was a contraction, it's go time! I start checking the time between these contractions and realize, they're coming about every 30 seconds. I decide at the next one, I'm going to bear down and deliver. I was 3 or 4 pushes into it when I felt another contraction coming on, so I bear down, grab behind my knees and give her hell. I felt this thing coming, it was taint ripping, vein bulging hell. I took a breather, felt another contraction, put my chin to my chest, grabbed behind my knees again and pushed for what it was worth. I felt it crown and with 1 more good push, this thing flopped out into the toilet like a baby seal coming out of a cow's pussy. I was so relieved but at the same time I had to sit there and breathe, beads of sweat were dripping off of my forehead. Then I realized, this was a post shower shit and I had no time to reshower before work. FML!!

LMFAO. I was waiting for it to end with a prolapse.

Comment

"I love this song! And I love it when amatuers sing the lyrics. But I hate baseball cards." - Adam West

Picture courtesy of JezzWolf!

Comment

Henry R
                                Koni/Neuspeed
                                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                                X