Autozone 20% Off Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autozone 20% Off Sale!

This is the cheapest I've been able to find an Exedy Stage 2 ceramettalic clutch kit.

$335 plus tax

I also bought some Brembo rotors and pads for my 6-6 from here last year for dirt cheap. AZ comes through with the deals sometimes.

YouTube Clicky!!

Sweet! I have a $30 gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I had old batteries sitting in my driveway for months. My friend finally got sick of it one day, and returned them to Autozone for me. He handed me the $30 gift card for the core refunds. It's like free money!

Comment

What's the catch? Also, are you still at GPTC?

Comment

Is it only at certain stores? I don't see anything online. I was looking into getting a cheap jack.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          Is it only at certain stores? I don't see anything online. I was looking into getting a cheap jack.
          Harbor freight
          [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

They do it once i year if i can recall correct, i worked at Autozone back in the day so i could get the Z28 i had just bought back on the road faster having access to ordering the parts using the discount offered to employees and recall the 20% discound coming around and buying a bunch of stuff for me and my parents cars with it. Deeve, a fast pump jack is a really nice thing to have; when my old craftsman goes i plan on getting one if i cannot convince the lady of the house that a lift is absolutely necessary for me.
            [url=https://flic.kr/p/2hFNC7Z]

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
              What's the catch? Also, are you still at GPTC?
              No sir. I actually moved and am now on the southwest side. Away from all the 85 and 20 mess that's going on.

There's no catch...well if you consider that some stuff is online only then I guess that could be a catch.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              It looks to be an online only thing.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Weird. I didn't see anything for online either! I put the jack in my cart and had no 20% off (unless there's a coupon I didn't see... did it on my phone.)

Chances are I can probably get the same quality stuff at Harbor Freight for the same or less, though. You can ALWAYS get 20% off at HF! Granted, you can't get an Exedy clutch kit.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                  No sir. I actually moved and am now on the southwest side. Away from all the 85 and 20 mess that's going on.

There's no catch...well if you consider that some stuff is online only then I guess that could be a catch.

It looks to be an online only thing.
                  I don't blame you. Something is trying to isolate us.

Comment

I always price match for the expensive parts I need and they usually don't out up any struggle. They even match Rockauto as long as the warranty is the same.

I got my KYB shocks for $67 instead of $122 a piece

member's ride thread
                    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                    91 Accord SE 176k
                    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

$67? That's a crackhead price! AGX, or GR2/ExcelG?

Comment

I should post my old card of when I used to work there so everyone can use it.

Comment

Working...
                        X