1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Maury strikes again.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Clean cb you got there and your on the right track! Can't wait to see how it comes along!

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

You should make a DIY on that mirror set up, it's a nice upgrade

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
              congratulations on your new purchase post 1

Thanks bobby! You will see this stock ass Accord in the next NE meet if you pass by lol

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
              Congrats dude, rust-free clean slate is the way to go.

Thanks! Yes I had to make sure it was rust free! I checked all areas of possible rust corrosion before I bought it. All panels are stock nothing missing or broken. A few dents here and there and of course major paint fade. Starting off fresh again is awesome but tons of work.

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
              Sad to hear about Angela. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this one though! Good luck and keep us updated!

Yeah it was sad. This Accord is definitely getting a lot of attention to detail. Others wont see it but its there. I just updated more on the 2nd post. More to come.

Originally posted by 93SM4_CB7 View Post
              Damn that sucks about the Blue sedan bro but I have to say, that is a BEAUTIFUL sedan !

I've thought about buying a new clean CB like that but finding them is hard.

Excited to see what's in store for this one.

I wouldnt say its BEAUTIFUL lmao. Its got minor dents here and there and paint fade on the hood, trunk, and roof. I also hate this color red.

Lots in store for this one. More updates have been on my Instagram page lol

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
              Ugly ass front end!

Sure is UGLY! Thats why I got rid of it already

Originally posted by Alex13mod View Post
              Thanks to Excalibur thats how I found my clean Sedan 92 EX

Yup I told you, to listen to me lmao. To much experience and knowledge for these cars. haha

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
              Maury strikes again.

Yes once again! LMAO I swear tho this is the last sedan. As long as nothing happens to this one.

I updated the 2nd post with pictures and modifications done to the car already.
              More to come...

Comment

Swear, you have the most clean installations ever! Love it broskii!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

love it!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Nice car, happy to see you brought another one. Cant wait to see this when you are done.

Comment

Maury!

Did you at least try and take a tour of the factory? I went to Marysville back in August on the way home from Colorado Springs.

Love the color combo man and I can't wait to see what's next. I really really wish my car came equipped with a moonroof though.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                        Swear, you have the most clean installations ever! Love it broskii!

I try man. I have most pictures of the car on IG if anything. I always told myself to keep it clean haha! Have been since 2001 with my first cb lol

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                        love it!

always in love with these cars haha

Originally posted by winston101 View Post
                        Nice car, happy to see you brought another one. Cant wait to see this when you are done.

Yup! I am happy too. Been redoing everything bigger and better then before. Not sure when I will be done. Well I plan on working on suspension and brakes hopefully this week if its not to cold. The h22 swap will wait another year. I am up in the air with body work/paint. So not sure when I will be DONE haha

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                        Maury!

Did you at least try and take a tour of the factory? I went to Marysville back in August on the way home from Colorado Springs.

Love the color combo man and I can't wait to see what's next. I really really wish my car came equipped with a moonroof though.

I didnt even think of going to the factory. They have that kind of option?

I had to go EX this time. I needed it to have sunroof and 5spd. As I miss driving stick. My white coupe is stick but havent driven her in years. Automatic gets boring quick. Color combo?

UPDATED the 3rd post with pics of installing my alarm. Check the first page hehe.

More pics and updates as I find more pictures. I have had the car for more then a year.

Comment

follow me on Instagram

user name

MAURO02

more updates there hehe

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                            follow me on Instagram

user name

MAURO02

more updates there hehe
                            Lol. I pretty much do the same kind of thing
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Last week I did a shit load of maintenance on this sedan.

I started off by removing the stock suspension and stock brakes.

Then removed everything to have the transmission out. After the transmission was removed I had removed the clutch, flywheel, downpipe, oil pan, and rear main seal.

No lift, no compressor for air tools. Just my 2 hands and all hand tools.

Here is the stock engine bay however... I did remove all ABS lines and put in the cb convention brake system back in the summer. I also upgraded the BMC with the Prelude 1 inch BMC.

Trans is out!

This clutch was not bad at all. Still had good grip and enough life left. I will just have it as a spare.

If you look at the left top corner near the flywheel there is a nifty tool I purchased to help remove the flywheel.

Its called the twist ring gear/flywheel holder from www.kseriesparts.com

http://www.kseriesparts.com/cr/TWT-0...00100-RGH.html

Best tool out there especially since its so much easier to hold the flywheel.

I had a spare lightweight flywheel laying around for about 5 years so I decided to throw it on the f22.

Brand new oem exedy clutch for the car.

This picture shows the exedy clutch installed and the stock oem shifter bushings.

I got these to be installed. Corsport shifter cable bushings.

I got the oem bushings off.

Corsport bushings installed!

More updates to come!!!

Comment

I so envy this Lad!

Temptation is there for me to return...
                                RETIRED...

Comment

Working...
                                X