No announcement yet.

been puttin a blower on my cls6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drove up to import alliance this past weekend. put 1200 miles on the car. not one single issue. i was surprised. heres a couple pics. went on a drive about all over southern indiana and ohio.

COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post
      drove up to import alliance this past weekend. put 1200 miles on the car. not one single issue. i was surprised. heres a couple pics. went on a drive about all over southern indiana and ohio.

Love these shots, looks so much more aggressive. The swirl pattern on the pulley is a nice touch.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

thanks! yea those are my favorites also. the swirl sticker had been on my mind a lot so i had one made at IA. its "oil slick" vinyl so it changes color too.
        COUPE K24

Comment

When are you going to run it at the quarter???

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

when i get aem. its not worth blowing an engine i just swapped in and spent a lot of money on it. i cant wait though!!
            COUPE K24

Comment

Originally posted by '93CB7Ex View Post

That looks SO freakin' mean! I'm not a fan of hood cutouts... but I can't say that this doesn't look cool! I love the wheels, too.

Comment

^ thanks!
                COUPE K24

Comment

Are you going to stick it on a dyno once you get your tuning stuff all sorted? I'm really curious how much power it's going to put down.

Comment

yea. got a local dude that tunes anything you can run a honda on. lol. itll be 300-330 if i guess. probably 280wtq.
                    COUPE K24

Comment

Very cool. 330whp is about what my CTS-V puts down.

Comment

damn! but you have a lot better platform lol.
                        COUPE K24

Comment

just to update, ive since removed sc to pass emissions. i miss it so much!

i ordered the AEM tonight. i wound up going with AEM FIC-6 and boomslang harness. while it isnt full stand alone, itll still work great. plus its over half the price. i cant wait!
                          COUPE K24

Comment

Any updates on this?
                            ~Nick~
                            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

bump lol.

around January it started overheating bad. found it had blown head gaskets. tore the top end off and put oem gaskets and arp head studs. ran great for 4-5 months. put a size smaller pulley on it. 7-8psi. ran good for maybe a month. started having a slight misfire and felt really down on power. compression found 4-5-6 were around 100 and 1-2-3 were 240 lol. took the heads back off and found the valves leaking around the seats. had a spare set of heads and bought some bisimoto valve springs and had them cleaned and decked. everything seems good with it so far. drove to import alliance again this year. put around 625 miles on this past weekend.

new re-worked heads ready to install

driving through tennesse

troll sticker

COUPE K24

Comment

Drive, break, fix, repeat.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X