Clear All

napa axles!
    wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Daheavyking View Post
      ^^^ My new screen saver!
      lol preciate it

Originally posted by ChampCoupe View Post
      Looking good Gus! Hey do you have any wagon ra k covers, drivers aide front came off.
      thats the one corner I think I dont have.

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      The garage, its almost cleaner than the car!
      lol yeah its fancy. the floor is an epoxy finish, & theres built in cabinets

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      napa axles!
      next time, Im just gunna get OEMs.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      new pics...

on a foggy night, driving north on the FL turnpike...

any how, recently the SiRs bezel took a shit. its so much more brittle then the regular black one. it broke into pieces every time I took it off. luckily, I had a spare wooden one from a 1st gen CL on the LX. so I took that one out for the SiR. the bad part is, that its meant for a LHD not RHD. so the cigarette lighter, and tray are on different sides. also the fog light switch, and hazard switch are on different sides. Plus being a CL bezel, the wood is a different grain tone, plus the clock area on the CL is black, not wood grain too. but itll have to do for now. Ill go back to a RHD one later.

now the pics of the differences, left=SiR, right=CL...

Last edited by Night Wolf; 02-22-2013, 05:40 AM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

in the garage....

OEM paper floor mats off new hondas...

love the rev limiter...

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

I still get super jealous of this car.

Comment

Originally posted by Julianachos View Post
            I still get super jealous of this car.
            LoL thanks.

last week I hit a semi truck tire on a dark highway thanks to my dim OEM halogen bulbs not spotting it in time. lost only the front lip. but it could've been worse. could've lost my whole front bumper, exhaust, or more.

it not only violently ripped my 94/95 lip off, but it bent my exhausts mid pipe hanger, scrapped all my cars belly, in some spots scrapped off the rubber rust prevention coating, knocked off my rear sway bar from its hangers, and almost ripped my rear bumper off...

so to prevent this from happening again, I got some high end "Luminis G5" micro HIDs with 4000k bi-xeon bulbs for a future DRL set up, (note=black is for the SiR, blue is already on the LX)...

I also replaced the alternators voltage regulator, and brush...

and finally found some japanese sun visors that are almost the same size as the accords front windows. most out there in the stores are too short and fall flat on the dash...

Comment

More damage pics...

exhaust mid-pipe hanger bent back...

gas tank got scrapped up...

even the chassis floor got scrapes...

night time pic with the SiR...

Comment

2 YEAR UPDATE, NEW SPECS ON PG1 TOO...

Started doing the washer trick for the rear control arms when one bolt snapped while removing it...

in the end I had to cut open the sheet metal to remove the bolt that was inside by drilling it out...

Here is the amount I had to use to get the camber to zero...

The final results were perfect for me...

too bad the tires couldnt be saved by then...

When I E-braked it...

I did get some new tires soon after. Gotta take a pic of them soon. I also got some new struts for the car. The ones on it have been on 5 of my accords and were warn out. These are the adjustable KYB AGXs...

Here they are next to the old ones...

I even got new bump stops...

They go great with the Eibach Springs...

I also fixed an issue with the ELD (electrical load detector) which was giving me an SRS light with an odd code. The ELD is hidden in the engine bay fuse box on 4th-5th gen accord...

Finally Here is the wagon doing its work horse duties. This is why I NEED a wagon...

More Pics Coming Soon...
                Last edited by Night Wolf; 11-06-2015, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Always a nice thread to peruse through.

What's the Subaru transmission for?
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                    Always a nice thread to peruse through.

What's the Subaru transmission for?
                    Thank you. And good eye lol. It was the old 5spd one off my 2005 WRX. I was taking it to a buyer. No Longer Needed it.

Comment

UPDATE...

I got some much needed work done, New brake pads, Front Upper ball joints, Newer ELD, & Finally got the bumper pole installed...

Here is the old pads with the new ones...

Now here is the old ball joints...

How I hammered them out...

And after I put in the SPC adjustable ball joints...

The car is only lowered like 1.5in. so the nut wont hit the top of the tower. I also always use a ton of anti-seize compound, So always takes just one hit of the hammer to take apart the ball joint from the Knuckle even after thousands of miles. Little tip for ya.

Next I replaced the electrical load detector (ELD) with another one off the junk yard. If you got a ghost SRS code, This is most likely the cause. The system needs 12v all the time. It is located in the engine bay fuse box. Youll have to take it apart to get to it. Which means all the fuses, And relays gotta come out. The ELD is the brown box inside the fuse box. That odd plug, And random 8mm bolt in the bottom right of the engine bay fuse boxes is for the ELD. Here is what the fuse box looks like stripped out...

Its easy to see where the accessory fuse slots go to when its stripped. Just trace the line, Or wiggle the fuse holder pins.

Also, I put on the complete BB6 bumper pole Ive had for like 5 years now in a box lol. Now both my wagons have bumper poles. The other one has a CB7 one...

I used a PVC Pipe as a spacer for it to fit. Didnt even have to cut the bumper reinforcement to put it in. The tail end fits just fine inside the bumper end. I also had to bend the hell out of the poles bracket to bolt it up...

The RHD Accords have some extra accessory plugs built into the harness. This here by the washer tank is a brown twin wire plug that goes into the interior by the interior fuse box. I used this for my pole installation...

Here you see the plug ends I custom installed. You need a female twin wire brown plug which you can cut off from an old dash harness for the poles up/down function. Youll also need another two brown twin wire plugs in male and female to tap into the corner nights power. This is for the bumper poles light at the tip. Its wired like a jumper harness....

Finally I installed the fog light harness. I had installed the fogs themselves shortly after getting the SiR, But I didnt add the harness because I thought I had to get a RHD harness. But as it turns out, The LHD fog harness fits perfectly on RHDs...

Here is where the fog harness goes through the firewall on a RHD Accord. Its the same spot as a LHD. Just This time its by the pedals, And not the ECU. In the engine bay, Its right under the heater valve...

Both fog lights, And bumper pole lit up...
                      Last edited by Night Wolf; 01-21-2016, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X