X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Trimester 2016 AoM Nominations

1st Trimester 2016 AoM Nominations
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Accord of the Year for 2015, Autotek, is not eligible for AoM nomination in 2016. Previous 2015 AoM Winners are ineligible as well. The other AoM winners from 2014 and beyond ARE allowed to be nominated. However, as they have already won the competition once, it is not recommended that they are nominated again. Let's get some new CBs recognized!

Check out the Rules & Regulations - invalid nominations WILL be deleted!
    Please observe the format for nomination displayed here.

Members must have 50 posts in order to nominate someone.
    Duplicate nominations will be deleted.
    Posts made that are not nominations will be deleted.
    Invalid nominations will be deleted.

There is no need to second a nomination! If a nomination is valid, it will proceed to the voting stage automatically.

Please only post ONE picture with your nomination. More pictures can be seen in the Member's Rides thread you link to!

When nominating, please leave out any FUTURE PLANS sections. If it is not on the car, it should not be considered in the decision.

Nominations will be Accepted until the 24th, Voting also starts the 24th, so be Timely in your Submissions.

On behalf of the Staff I apologize for the irregularities in AoM these past few months, personal obligations have made things a little difficult lately; but 2017 we'll be back on track.
    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

I'd like to nominate BOWZIL for AOM in the 1st Trimester 2016 AoM nominations. He brought this thing back to life after it sat for quite some time (I believe it was 2 years).

Bowzil MRT

Last edited by oni_cb7; 05-05-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X