• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i think i was having too much fun last night

Comment

Are your rotors warped now?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
        Are your rotors warped now?
        I'm not sure, i'm going to go take the front wheel apart right now and check out the brake pads.

Comment

Those were new pads about 2-3k ago

Comment

holy crap.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lols

On an unrelated note i sold the car for $1100 today

They gave me $500 down and will pay the other $600 on friday when they pick it up.

Comment

Whyd you part with it? And did the front caliper lock up on you?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Does the new buyer know you set the brakes ablaze last night?

Comment

Hot damn! Buyer beware.

That kind of stuff doesn't sit right with me. Do you intend to service the brakes or sell it as is?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I don't understand what you did to make the rotors glow red?
                      Did you speed up to like 150 mph and then slam on the brakes?

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                        Whyd you part with it? And did the front caliper lock up on you?
                        No it didn't i was just using the brakes heavily.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Does the new buyer know you set the brakes ablaze last night?
                        yes i actually told him and showed him the pictures lol

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                        Hot damn! Buyer beware.

That kind of stuff doesn't sit right with me. Do you intend to service the brakes or sell it as is?
                        Sell it as is, he knows and i don't care

It also slightly melted the tierod boot on the right side

Originally posted by rexload View Post
                        I don't understand what you did to make the rotors glow red?
                        Did you speed up to like 150 mph and then slam on the brakes?
                        Racing in the mountains, there's a 15-20 mile stretch of back roads that are cop free and full of twisties, we were driving the car as hard as possible, braking as the last minute as hard as possible. The car is being floored basically the entire time. Essentially imagine driving like you do in forza but in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                          Racing in the mountains, there's a 15-20 mile stretch of back roads that are cop free and full of twisties, we were driving the car as hard as possible, braking as the last minute as hard as possible. The car is being floored basically the entire time. Essentially imagine driving like you do in forza but in real life.
                          Nice, that's my favorite kind of driving.
                          (except for frying my car)

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                          BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                          Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                          CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

The car is gone now. I got $1100 for it. I feel like i ripped them off but i was honest so i don't feel bad.

Comment

No fucking clue how this kid got this dirty ass engine bay to look brand new

Had this joy the other day on the highway

Comment

Ever heard of degreaser and a pressure washer? That's how.

That tire blow out must have been scary.

Comment

Working...
                                X