Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JDM Foglight Harness Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM Foglight Harness Question

The JDM foglight harness makes sense from where it plugs into the bulbs to... here. I've never tried hooking up a foglight harness, let alone this JDM harness, so i wouldn't know what it does. Would anyone who has had experience with installing the JDM foglight harness be able to tell me what these two plugs and black wire do and how they are hooked up? Thanks in advance, and I hope someone can come to me rescue!

blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

dealing with that myself.

the white one goes to #5
    the other #3
    in the fuse box. 12v power plugs

not sure why is that black wire cut. its just like mine.
    if someone knows please help

Comment

The black wire is for ground....... The other 2 are as stated above.

Comment

Originally posted by coupes View Post
        The black wire is for ground....... The other 2 are as stated above.
        sorry to be stupid but what is ground?

does it mean i have to buy a metal hook to screw it to metal?
        or just leave it untouched?
        Last edited by accord=inspire?; 08-20-2011, 02:46 PM.

Comment

like any ground wire . it needs to be bolted to something metal..:tu.http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...0jdO6Q&cad=rja
          Last edited by stretch JDM; 08-20-2011, 03:03 PM.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

that wire is inside the fuse box.

Comment

Originally posted by accord=inspire? View Post
              that wire is inside the fuse box.
              that black wire came with a terminal on it...... if it's not there it was cut off..... The location for that one is supposed to be the bolt that holds the fuse block to the car. Any metal to metal contact will work....... put a ring terminal on the end and find a god ground location.

Comment

thanks guys my fog lights work. im so fucking happy.

Thanks guys and homes

Comment

hahaha, that makes two of us thanks to everyone who helped out me and accord=inspire

one last question, they go into the fusebox under the hood? or the kickpanel fusebox?

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                    hahaha, that makes two of us thanks to everyone who helped out me and accord=inspire

one last question, they go into the fusebox under the hood? or the kickpanel fusebox?
                    kick panel..... you'll see accessory slots numbered 1 to 5 that those'll fit into.....

Comment

Originally posted by coupes View Post
                      kick panel..... you'll see accessory slots numbered 1 to 5 that those'll fit into.....
                      thanks coupes I really appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
                      X