oem 2000 honda oddysse nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oem 2000 honda oddysse nav

I was at the u pull and pay today looking for a driver side fender and a hood and i found an oem nav system. So i pulled the screen and the disc player and the antenna and then spent over an hour pulling the harness out of the dash . Let me just say that i won't do this again that was a pain in the neck and back lol. I had to cut the main harness twice so now i have some wires that are cut, its not to bad i think i can figure it out but i am giving some serious thought to letting an audio shop do the install just so i donf drive myself crazy. But i would like to try to do it first. Can anyone help me out with a wiring diagram for the oddysse nav system. Thanks in advance i have tried to search but for some reason i cant search on the forum from my phone (which is my only internet access at thus time)

Try searching on odyclub.com.

Theres a small odyssey only site that you'll find in your searching that has all 95-2013 service manuals in PDF format.

I cant remember what's it called off the top of my head right now.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I did think i would get a little more help but its all good my uncle is going to help me out with the wiring.

Comment

lucifer already did this.
          COUPE K24

Comment

I am going to go back and get the cd changer and the radio/dvd player and try to work that into my car as well and since i have kids an entertainment package would be cool to have.

Comment

So i finely got the nav display unit mounted and modified the trim panel to mount the radio and got the radio mounted. I also ran the antenna an one pice of the wiring harness and mounted the nav disc box under the passenger front seat. This weekend i plan to try and figure out the wiring.

Comment

I would have probably tried to do that first.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Yea i would have too but my uncle cant really help me till this weekend. And i was eager to get it all installed lol. I like how it looks installed just need to get it all powered up.

Comment

If you need pinouts I may be able to help you. I have the repair manual for a 99-03 Acura 3.2TL and that was the car that this navigation system was originally designed for. Many of the wiring colors may be different but their pin assignments and the functions of those wires will be the same.

Is your GPS unit DVD or CD-ROM/HDD based? The '99 and some '00 model 3.2TLs had CD-ROM readers and used a HDD for permanent software data. That appears as just a blank plate on the front of any Acura unit from '00-'03.

I'm currently swapping the GPS from one of my '03 3.2CLs to my other one and then will be replacing many of those components with '05-'06 MDX components. I've been familiarizing myself as much as possible with all of the early Honda/Acura GPS equipment so let me know if you need help with the wiring.

By the way, you're not going to like the Odyssey navigation. It, like the TL/CL stuff just plain sucks. I'm mainly going to it because of the A/C interface which you won't have. Whatever you do, upgrade the software. You can get a new disc through Acura right now for $100. Don't buy the crap on eBay. Those are all outdated versions.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up and i might need help with the pin outs. And even if it sucks i only paid 50.00 for everything from the u pull and pay lol. So it was a risk i was willing to take. If i come across a newer one i will get it. Mine takes a cd but im not sure if its hdd or not i will have to look at it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X