CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Other Automotive

Old 07-23-2018, 04:41 PM   #41
Crankshaft
CB7tuner Member

Crankshaft is cool... so far.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crankshaft
I was looking at the graphs on the cam and there seems to be a HUGE gain all the way up to 6500RPM when the factory cam cuts off about 55-5600. If you look at the graph though it seems the cam makes same or actually less power than the factory under 3500RPM, when you get everything done please tell me how the truck drives down low at partial open throttle as this is where my RPM stays 98% of the time now, in the past 3 months I don't remember hitting above 3k at all.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:10 PM   #42
SOHC-FTW
CB7tuner Member

SOHC-FTW seems to have made some friends!
Will do hopefully soon. I went to install the lsx innovation block offs got that done. Then went to reinstall a new doorman dipstick tube piece of junk snapped off in the block, so now Ima have to figure out how to get that crap out. I am hoping that a self taping screw and taping on it will get it out. It is always something it best come out or I'll be pulling a buncha junk off to get the oil pan off oh the joy of a 4x4.

Yeah cam needs a stall hints why I went with one before the stall it was not pleasant after the stall was a much much better improvement and way easier and friendlier to drive. I went with a 3200 yank should do decent once all done.

02 Crv
02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.
SOHC-FTW is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: