cb7_tillidie: 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cb7_tillidie: 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo

WARING NO EXTRME LOW WILL BE FOUND IN THIS THREAD SORRY!!!!!!!
    Well this is my other money pit lol. Got the car from my dad as a graduation present. He got the car for 250 dollars with no mechanical problems. I drove it for a few months with the old 4.3L v6 and Ill let the pics fill in the rest I hate typing lol.

ENGINE :
    4.3l v6 170,xx(gone for some big boy power)
    5.7l v8 midly built 350
    comp tumpur cam she talks to you, eagle bottom end, ported heads, edelbrovk intake not installed just bought, 4bl quadarjet with some work done to it

TRANNY: Automatic th350 with a shift kit with some extra holes drilled and some ball remove when it hits it will break your neck.

EXTERIOR :
    faded blue paint

INTERIOR :
    Navy blue in amazing codtion
    Stock speakers

SUSPENSION/WHEELS :
    15x10 progressive racing rims
    Stock Suspension
    posi rear end out of a camaro

FUTURE PLANS :
    A lot of things be on the look out.

From start to current state kinda.

All the uneccary carp was removed

The new heart out of my c10

Got my rims put on

In this pic you can see my old c10 in the back corner

really clean amazing interior

STANCE|WORKS

Gas prices are the only thing stopping me from doing this, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Yup that's why I have my accord. She only likes 93 and 10 miles to the gallon going easy but that never happens so were looking at about 7.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

are you going to donk this bit$$ out ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Hell naw it breaks my heart to she that stupid ass shit. I like my 15x10's and my current setup. It may not get as many looks but in the end my car doesn't get treated like a red headed step child at the car shows lol.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

good deal ... in the first post you said no extreme low , i was like please no extreme high's . she is in over all great shape and i'll be keeping a eye on it bro . do your thing man .

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Yea thanks man she pretty sound car. Not a spot of rust in her no where. Still debating on which car to paint first this or the cb7.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

very nice, even with the faded paint still a nice ride to cruise around in. speaking of swaps me and a friend are putting a 496 ( 454 bored out ) in a 64 impala. Love seeing old cars being swapped for a big power difference. with paint and a good interior cleaning you would have yourself a faster graduation gift lol.

Turbo Setup: 100%

Comment

got a set of Monte SS rims in nice shape just gatherin dust over here if you are interested
                  http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                    got a set of Monte SS rims in nice shape just gatherin dust over here if you are interested
                    Naw man I'm good but what kinda price my buddy gas a 86 he may want them.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Needs the SS nose cone.

My cousin had one of these for a bunch of years. He stuffed a 454 in it and ran 11.8 @ 121.

It probably had more in it too, but he parted it out before that.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
                        Needs the SS nose cone.

My cousin had one of these for a bunch of years. He stuffed a 454 in it and ran 11.8 @ 121.

It probably had more in it too, but he parted it out before that.
                        Ive thought about it but its out of my price range. And thats what everybody does anyways so im going to keep my front end and make it look nice.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

My newest part just got here I'm bout to start building my 383 stroker. Now I just gotta save some more money for machine work for the block and heads.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                            Naw man I'm good but what kinda price my buddy gas a 86 he may want them.
                            paid $300 for them in excellent shape with center caps but no lug nuts

selling for what i paid
                            http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I gotta say I will always have a special place in my heart for my old montes. Man you gotta get fat tires for the rear and you would be set in my book

Great looking Monte man!

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Working...
                              X