No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking good bro. congrats on the fog. i liked the prelude ones but the oem is just sexiness

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
      They are? and loooooooove the shift knob! Also what did you use for the bezel, looks clean as fuh!
      In my experience, yes. I've never found any in the junkyard and eBay has had slim pickings in the past...

And i use the detail shop at work to detail my ride, so every product is in a non-labeled bottle. It comes from AutoMagic...that's all i know. Does a great job and doesn't leave any sticky/slimy residue and won't dry out the surface it's applied to. It will stay shiny for weeks.

Nice! Thanks brah! I just ordered it...i owe ya one. I haven't searched for them in a long time. I had no luck with my searches in the past, these must be new. i appreciate your assistance!

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
      looking good bro. congrats on the fog. i liked the prelude ones but the oem is just sexiness
      Thanks! Yeah, i'll miss the lude fogs, but im stoked about the OEM goodness.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

^^No problemo man

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
        BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
        Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
        CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

dang and a new handle. things just keep getting better lol.

are you going to keep the fogs oem color or are you tinting them yellow like the lude ones?

Comment

Yup...gotta keep it rollin'!

And that's the one thing i haven't decided yet...i might just black house them and tint the reflector yellow and get some yellow caps.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

i say just do the caps. thats what i did and they light up bright yellow.

Comment

Black housing is barely noticable. I say cap em' unfortunatley OEM fogs SUUUUUUCK with output.

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

throw some HID's in them and they shine like crazy.

i cant even see my fogs lighting up from the car especially with my projectors blasting the road. they just get overpowered by the headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by otto07 View Post
                    i say just do the caps. thats what i did and they light up bright yellow.
                    Where did you find your caps?

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
                    Black housing is barely noticable. I say cap em' unfortunatley OEM fogs SUUUUUUCK with output.
                    Yup, i know...but i was thinking about polishing the fluted lens smooth...kinda like this DA:... and then retrofitting some mini-blazer fog projectors into them and using some 3k hid bulbs. They'd be pretty badass after that i think..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

dang i forgot you were the god of lighting lol.

i got my caps from tommi. im not sure if he still has any.

Comment

LOL!...i don't know about 'the god of lighting', but i'll take the compliment! Thanks brah!

I'm on the hunt for some yellow caps. If you see some let me know.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Acuras and Lexus have them And ooooh be they first to do a OEM fog projector retro!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Yeah buddy...i think i just convinced myself to retrofit my fogs ASAP. Gotta do some measuring to see if the blazers will even fit into the housing. Should be a fun little project.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

They have to be verrrrrry small. That's one thing I know lmao

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Working...
                              X