• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grats!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
      I figured it out. Bad ground and my fog-light harness had a frayed wire that was contacting the body.

I replaced the ground wire and re-wired and relocated the bad section of the harness and everything is working great now. No more low voltage or dead battery.

And thanks for the offer, Steve. I appreciate it, but i won't be able to make it out there tomorrow. If i did, i wouldn't have any money for food and gas during the work week. Times are tough...but i look forward to seein' the pics from everybody who makes it out there. Sorry im so lame, but it'll get better. I just got promoted at the dealership to Parts Assistant Manager. So i should be bringin' home more cheddar real soon. Which means i can make it to more CB7 meets!

I need to stop down to washington for these meets....not going to happen in a couple of months!!!! and congrats!!! on the job...make da money!!
      VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
      1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
      MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by keepinitclean View Post
        Grats!
        Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
        I need to stop down to washington for these meets....not going to happen in a couple of months!!!! and congrats!!! on the job...make da money!!
        Thanks guys.

When i went from the shop to the parts department i really missed working in the shop, but now i love parts. I make more money and don't have to get filthy dirty everyday!

And mercyboy, you should definitely make it down for the big meets. We'd love to have all you crazy canucks down here for a meet or two!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Glad you figured out that issue and it was an easy fix

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
          It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Nice cb mang, i envy your retro fit headlights. I am thinking boost too, what are your plans?

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

I'm back bitch! Damn the f f CB is looking awesome man! What wheels are those

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                Nice cb mang, i envy your retro fit headlights. I am thinking boost too, what are your plans?
                Thanks dude. If you ever decide to do a projector retrofit, hit me up. I'd be glad to help you out!

As far as my boost plans go, nothing is set in stone, but i want to bump up the compression to around 10.5-1 and employ a low boost quick spool turbo.

Originally posted by cb7_with_snail View Post
                I'm back bitch! Damn the f f CB is looking awesome man! What wheels are those
                yeah buddy! thanks for the props! The white wheels are ADR GT-Sport reps and the mesh wheels are authentic Epsilon Southern Ways. Gotta love some old skool JDM mesh.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

YEA BUDDY! jdm newbies ftw x100

Comment

One of the best colors I've seen for our cars, I should know..
                    I like the carbon fiber hood too, it looks good and sheds pounds.

Comment

YEA BUDDY! jdm newbies ftw x100
                      YEAH!!........waitwhat?

Originally posted by KpoweredCB7 View Post
                      One of the best colors I've seen for our cars, I should know..
                      I like the carbon fiber hood too, it looks good and sheds pounds.
                      Damn straight. I love B49M to death. My good buddy CB_JoeyG hooked me up with a gallon of the stuff for when she's ready for the paint booth. Im probably going to paint the CF hood in laurel blue as well...maybe leave a CF accent or something..not sure yet.

And i see you made an MRT for your DX coupe. Very nice indeed. Blue DX coupes FTMFW!!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I like the idea the ludes have with painting the outside edge sections of the hood and leaving the center portion carbon

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Lol I put meshies but the stupid spell check on my phone lol I love the word it chose this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post

I like the idea the ludes have with painting the outside edge sections of the hood and leaving the center portion carbon
                            Yeah man...i've seen stuff like that around the net...which is what gave me the idea. I'll come up with something along those lines.

Lol I put meshies but the stupid spell check on my phone lol I love the word it chose this lol
                            lol...i never use auto-correct...but if i do, i usually proof read it or something. Might wanna try that..

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I cant turn it off. So u boosting yet?

Comment

Not yet. I have a spare F22A6 that i'll be building on the side next summer. Nothing crazy...shootin' for 275-300hp with quick spool being the goal. I want to all but eliminate turbo lag and keep it DD reliable.

I've been busy today cleaning up the garage and while i was out there i finally got around to installing my AEM cold-air intake....

The only thing i don't like about it is that i have to remove the bumper to clean/replace the air filter. Other than that it's great.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X