No announcement yet.

islandhopper : 1990 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks dudes. Im going to try and get the time off to make it to the meet. No promises, but i will try. We're running short on production workers right now, so if they loose me it adds like an hour to their day. And we already work 12hr days on average.

Anyways, good news for the CB...installed the new fuel pump!

Did it with a little over half a tank of fuel. I don't recommend it, but i had no option at the time. Feels good to drive her again...it's been a couple weeks. Now she needs a bath and some TLC. Gonna clean her up and do some maintenance this weekend, maybe even adjust the suspension...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

how's it going bro? any new updates?

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

[QUOTE=islandhopper;2895716]
        CURRENT:

I love this picture, if I settled on those rims our cars would look so similar. (the color anyway :])

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
          how's it going bro? any new updates?
          Nothing major to report on. It's back to daily status while i tinker on the bimmer. Not gonna stop tinkering on my CB though.. Still acquiring turbo goodies before i go balls deep and build the block.

Originally posted by KpoweredCB7 View Post

I love this picture, if I settled on those rims our cars would look so similar. (the color anyway :])
          Thanks man. You're right, very similar indeed!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

CB is still running strong. Just did over 900miles traveling to Bend, OR and back for thxgiving. Handled the cold weather like a champ. Hwy26 got snowed in the day i wanted to head back home, so i had to wait for the snow-plows to go thru the pass before i could go for it. There were a couple places where the car got loose for a bit, but nothing too bad. I had studded tires with me just in case, but ended up not using them...decided to just go for it. These Kumho Ecsta AST's did alright considering they rated poorly on snow/ice in many reviews. Was still pretty exciting in a few places. Good thing i love driving in the snow.

My car is FILTHY. Haven't washed her since i can't remember. Plus now she's got 900 miles worth of winter weather road scum from bumper to bumper...time for a bath.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

still fresh though

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Still looking fresh, shoulda told me you were passing through I still have the wagon compartment stuff for you!

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                Wimp go low or go home haha
                Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
                Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                  still fresh though
                  Thank you, sir. But you're too kind. She needs TLC. Lots of it.

Originally posted by c91bse7 View Post
                  Still looking fresh, shoulda told me you were passing through I still have the wagon compartment stuff for you!
                  Shit man, my bad. I've gone through a couple phones since i last hit you up and have since lost your number. PM me your digits and i'll make sure to give you a heads up next time i roll down to portland. Shouldn't be too long before i do.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I Haven't been up to date with your thread. But I must say. Your coupe looks clean like always!!! What size tire are you using on your racing harts?
                    MY MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

thanks dude

tires are 215/45R17

running credit-card thick clearances in the rear with NO rubs. Fenders are not rolled.

they tuck perfectly

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Those rims are so much win! Nice meeting up with you the other night hope those parts serve you well!

Comment

Thanks! i like em' too

Hopefully when the sun comes back we can go to more meets...been a while since ive seen the NW CB crew!

And thanks again for the CB9 storage compartments. Definitely going to put them to use. Tired of having shit roll around in the trunk!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Yeah I hope to make it out to a few more meets this summer to, gotta finish a few things on the cb before then!

Comment

I might be heading up to Oregon sometime in February would be cool to meet up with you both. I owe nolan some nachos!

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Im moving to Bend, OR...actually, i already did but im giving my boss two weeks and a day. My last day is monday and i leave for Bend next week when the weather calms down thru the mountain pass.

I'd be down to meet up if you're coming thru! Keep me posted and i'll try to make something happen.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Working...
                                X