No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good seats those. Youll be happy with the comfort and support. Ive been thinking about these too as they come stock in the Accord Type R and quite easy to come by. Its just finding some that are mint. Your set appears very fresh.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
    UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
    NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

The right side seat has a fair amount of wear, but the leg side seat is mint. They're supposed to show up in 3 to 4 packages in the next month.
      '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Could you weigh them once you get all the parts?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Oh I'm sure I could!

Comment

Planned on it already lol.

Comment

Another solid day of tinkering. Got a bunch of little stuff done. Getting closer!

Comment

Damn, those are some nice seats. Good score.

NOW ON WITH THE TINKERING!

Comment

Hey check out this link help contribute http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...16#post3237716
                  a person who looks at somthing and see it as waste is no person at all but he who see what it could be will suceed
                  out with the old and in with the new

Comment

I keep looking for the same seats but I can't ever seem to find an affordable set in which both front seats are in good condition.
                    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Well conveniently JDM is RHD so all the seat is on the other seat! For the price I was totally ok taking the hit on the blemished passenger seat. My car is far from a show car

Comment

Just spent a billion dollars on kitchen stuff. Moved into my first apt by myself and I didn't own anything. Being a former chef I couldn't bring myself to buy junk. I'm happy I did quite well. I might just quit my job and become an interior decorator...

As far as the Honda all the mounts are finally in and my seats are waiting for me at the USPS office.

Comment

Pics of said interior decoration...

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Maybe that was a strong description. My kitchenware game is strong. Got some super artsy plates, bowls, and coffee cups, hammered steel silverware, square glasses to match the plates, some nice Calphalon pots and pans to match my knife set, and a toaster with LEDS. I do need to find a microwave.
                            Last edited by Domesticated; 07-12-2015, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                              Maybe that was a strong description. My kitchenware game is strong. Got some super artsy plates, bowls, and coffee cups, hammered steel silverware, square glasses to match the plates, some nice Calphalon pots and pans to match my knife set, and a toaster with LEDS. I do need to find a microwave.
                              toaster with leds , I have to see that. Jk.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Went to eat there yesterday , I kept saying this looks like someone on cb7tuner haha.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Working...
                                X