No announcement yet.

StickyDilJoe : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back fo sho man. Saw this car in person at the last so-cal meet and omg this car its on fire. Its flawless.

Side note, lets cut the old auto/5spd bs man, to each his own, I don't see whats the big deal is, a beuatiful car is a beautiful car, lets leave it at that. PEACE.

Comment

this car is an inspiration to all of us
      keep up the good work man

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Well, what can I say, it's been a pleasure. I recently made a tough decision and decided to part with the car. Many reasons contributed to this decision, but the main one was to help me complete my next project. There will never be enough words that will describe how much I loved this car. I literally built it from the ground up. From the stock arcadia-green Cb with a 234k chassis and bad motor to the Honda Tuning Magazine cover. This car has gotten me alot of positive attention and many people that I consider close friends today are the people tha t I met from when I first debuted the car. It's taught me so many things about cars and even landed me the job that I wanted. I will never forget this car and to this day, it is still one of the most enjoyable cars that I have ever driven. Alot of hard work, blood, sweat, and tears came from building this CB and in the end, it was all worth it. With that said, I am now officially retiring from the Honda game.

Thanks guys, it's been entertaining....
        Special big up's to

-Deev, for keeping this place up and running and supporting me in all my endeavors
        -J-specCb4 (Chris), for always hitting me up online about stuff and bullshitting about cars and what not
        -Shawn.Hayden (aka Malnutritioned Superhero), for selling me a broken headunit and dirty mugen socks and for being a homie, learned alot about how shitty Kentucky is from this guy....only guy I know who went from Enkei's to Rotas....
        -TimmyOtoole (Supastar Timmy), Nicest guy I've ever met, one of the homies, taught me so much about this platform and is the legitimate offset king on these boards...
        -Ghost2.2 (Jed), Thanks for helping me out whenever I needed it, one of the real homies, your car has come a long way, I'm glad I was there for the journey...
        -R33cb7 (Gerald), for being an interesting guy and backing me up whenever some shit went down. Always my biggest supporter...
        -Grant8311 (Grant), for ALWAYS helping me out whenever I needed something, probably one of my closest friends that I met through here...
        -All the socal guys, Airride, primesniper,etc. etc., Nice to see that there are guys who are truly dedicated to this platform and changing the way people look at these cars. I'm looking forward to see the results in the next couple years.....
        -Any and everyone who has ever approached me and passed along a kind word, even the smallest gestures made a world of difference and gave me the drive to continue this project...

If I forgot anyone, my bad, it's been a long journey....

I think I've accomplished more than I ever wanted to by building this car and it brought me so much more than just having a car and being apart of the scene.

With that said, I present my third and final feature...Enjoy.

Intuned Online Accord Feature

GOODBYE OLD FRIEND, WE'VE HAD QUITE A JOURNEY AND MEMORIES TO LAST AN ENTIRE LIFETIME!

And to everyone else, Peace the fuck out.....see you when I see you!
        Last edited by StickyDilJoe; 12-24-2007, 06:04 AM.
        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

fuck u joey! lol jk.... its all good thanks for the shout out homie.... (no homo)

lol whats next?

EDIT: some room to finally step up!

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
            With that said, I am now officially retiring from the Honda game.
            wow! ....... sold

what game you in now??

your car is a legend here.
            FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
            My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

aww man i'm depressed now...

well in anycase it was our pleasure to have such a car grace our boards and thanks for all the inspirations!

thanks and good luck to you where ever your new path takes you

God bless
              - Jukes

A & A Auto Service
              Pro-Spec
              TorontoJDM
              "Driven daily, or not at all"

Comment

WHAT!!! Wow I'm shocked man.... Well good luck on your next project You'll be miss here
                Accord Of The Month January 09
                Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*NITROUS
                  WHAT!!! Wow I'm shocked man.... Well good luck on your next project You'll be miss here
                  x10
                  my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                  MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

could u promise to only sell your car to some serious Honda guy?
                    -My Member Ride thread-
                    -JL store-

Comment

Joey you are deffinately an inspiration for many of us here on the board...I know it's never easy to part from something your very passionate about, But was cool having you on the boards and choosing the CB platform as your blank canvas. I wish you the best of luck in all your future projects

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                      Frost White Member 13
                      My Ride
                      "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

Originally posted by StickyDilJoe
                        I am now officially retiring from the Honda game.

Damn Joey, You finally told them eh?...you car has been an inspiration from the day i signed up to CB7tuner.com. When i read what you posted, i was wanting to cry. But that was your decision, and you made the one that you felt was best. Best of luck on your future projects, and keep in touch with us man.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Damn its hard to see you get rid of her ...please i hope the next owner appreciates the car as much as we did...Now i really got the find my HT book with your cb..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

yea..if i had that car, i would keep it forever

MY CB7

FULL part out thread:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204494

Comment

Originally posted by b3nsonx
                              yea..if i had that car, i would keep it forever

Yep, I would too!

Comment

gonna miss this car.

Good luck in the future and best of luck in your next project!

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                                www.esodraggers.com

Comment

Working...
                                X