No announcement yet.

the NEW ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ bring the goodies wilson . i'm sure leo will appreciate that!
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i forgot i had this thread. updates from the past few months taken from AWC!

got some goodies to install but no time nor money to do it. in time i guess...

thanks to high_society, he set be back with no money for paint at the moment haha

again thanks to high_society

it's rusted and repainted. you can see the cracking over the painted sections

exhaust repair

new front tires

i put this on yesterday, JDM OEM 94-95 grill with "kolnes" badge (read "coolness") haha engrish! i believe it's a JDM wheel company

good ol garnishes

megan header, might not use it since i wanna keep this car smog legal

and lastly what's this. you'll have to find out later...

oh and lastly since i was so inspired from jed's new shoes i had to cop a new set myself since my wagon fails at fitment currently. so until i convert to 5-lug, they will stay under wraps for now...and no they will NOT fit the coupe !
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

some times i wanna kick you in the balls....

Wagon is looking good bro..CE1 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Damn Tim. Looks like you'll be VIP Status pretty soon..... I thought this was going to be a daily??haha.

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
            oh and lastly since i was so inspired from jed's new shoes i had to cop a new set myself since my wagon fails at fitment currently. so until i convert to 5-lug, they will stay under wraps for now...and no they will NOT fit the coupe !
            I say you should throw them on the coupe anyways and show us why it doesn't fit.

Nice updates on your ride Tim. Did you get around to making your other car not look so stock for next Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
              I say you should throw them on the coupe anyways and show us why it doesn't fit.

Nice updates on your ride Tim. Did you get around to making your other car not look so stock for next Sunday?
              thats what I said Long Nice Tim I see someone got some sweet stuff for the wagon

Comment

super sick shag wagon...

Comment

The wagon looks good Tim, keep it up Bro. Are you still considering putting an air-ride suspension on it?
                  South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
                    pushing limits to offset came from you my friend.

you yet still have to see my car!

Comment

^ in time i'll see it man! thanks for comments guys. the wagon will remain my daily, just not as stock. air suspension will be in the far future due to complications i see in installation and will prolly affect my wheel fitment. until i see a decent kit that won't hurt my wallet then i'll consider. for now springs and shocks are best for daily or coils for the perfect stance.

all i really need to convert to 5-lug is the front since the rear wheels have a 4x114 pattern on them still. works out kinda b/c i've read the wagon rear knuckles are bigger compared to sedans/coupes so converting the rear is a PAIN since you have to convert to sedan/coupe knuckles then go with the 5-lug hubs...
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

nice fucking wagon..
                        im not much for wagons but id rock it

Comment

exhaust is on! yay! super quiet like stock. reminds me of an apexi ws, sound-wise.
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

yea...nice tim

Comment

I've been hearing a lot of good things about this Valley Muffler place. I may have to go check it out. Wagon looks tight with that exhaust!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

nice timmy ru gonna air ride it?
                                contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Working...
                                X