No announcement yet.

High5er : 1993 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the mesh wheels you had?
    Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
      What happened to the mesh wheels you had?
      getting redrilled. To me, my Hayashi's are like your favorite pair of J's. Seldom use. Which is why I went with such a meaty tire for these Centerlines. Theyre going to be my new daily setup. Im planning on throwing on the other ones around may or something. Just when all the nice weather and stuff comes around.
      Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
      The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

looking good bro like the new wheels

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Originally posted by 92accord ex View Post
          looking good bro like the new wheels
          Thanks! Yeah the fitment is almost there. I just have to get my other camber arm on. That shit is siezed up! the little lock nut wont come loose. Hopefully today I'll get that. Tomorrow, new tint is being installed. As well as my subs.

Check out my MRT!

The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

Originally posted by High5er View Post
            Thanks! Yeah the fitment is almost there. I just have to get my other camber arm on. That shit is siezed up! the little lock nut wont come loose. Hopefully today I'll get that. Tomorrow, new tint is being installed. As well as my subs.
            Dropped off for tint but took ALL WEEKEND. Dont they know I wanna cruise around on my new wheels?!? lol Anywho, snapped some shots so that I can show the difference with the camber arms.

On my way to drop the car off for tint, I noticed hella rubbing on the driver side QP. When I got out I saw this..

...along with hella rubber on my fender. Turns out the fender roller guy didnt pull that fender as much as the PS. He agreed to come by when I got the car back and fix it for free. Really cool guy.

This weekend, I had to think of things I could do with no Accord around, lol. So I gave my Bimmer some love. Threw the head on, torqued that mother down and threw on the other accessories. My shift boot is completely torn on both of my Accords. I had an extra Crown Royal bag lying around, so I got crafty. Then, I wanted to see how it would look with my weighted shift knob. Not bad

I posted this on IG lol thought it was funny.

Follow? @High_5er

Speaking of IG, if any of you follow Accords_on_Deck, they showed my and Alex some love

#PuertoRico? lol Idk

I still have to put my front lip back on. I sanded and repainted it as well this weekend. Next weekend is gonna be for lip, sidemarkers, and fogs. Did I mention I got my OEM bra refinished for free? ye.

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Damn love this car dude hahah if ur going to cam I have some OEM leather door panels if your interested as well as OEM mats. Tan color. Clean ride dude!
              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                Damn love this car dude hahah if ur going to cam I have some OEM leather door panels if your interested as well as OEM mats. Tan color. Clean ride dude!
                That might be an option lol depending on how much you want. I've kinda been looking for leather inserts. I'd just have to find some seats though

Check out my MRT!

Comment

If I still have em I'll let you have em for a bill. They aren't the best condition though, i'll send some pics when I can..
                  1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                  For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                    If I still have em I'll let you have em for a bill. They aren't the best condition though, i'll send some pics when I can..
                    Yeah I'll take a look. As long as the leather inserts are in coo shape, Im fine. I can PM you my phone no. Thanks man!

Check out my MRT!

Comment

When will fogs and lip be on?
                      RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                        When will fogs and lip be on?
                        Hopefully this weekend if time permits! I was pissed because I went to take the bumper off and the VERY LAST SCREW stripped. It was the allen screw behind the DS turn signal. Now that thing is jammed in there...

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Just drill that bitch out. It is a pain in the ass but it got some stripped rotor retaining screws off my rear knuckles no issues.

Comment

Just drill that bitch out. It is a pain in the ass but it got some stripped rotor retaining screws off my rear knuckles no issues.
                            Im gonna try that today, thanks. Hopefully this rain stops by the time I'm off. Dafuq wit these spring showers?? sheeeit.

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Better than the rest of the country. It seems like the west coast avoided some shitty weather.

Comment

Better than the rest of the country. It seems like the west coast avoided some shitty weather.
                                Seriously though! I mean, it wasnt completely avoided. But we defeintely caught some shit for sure lol

Check out my MRT!

Comment

Working...
                                X