No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, my gf has the exact same CL. 99 5 speed F23A1. Great cars, and the F23 gets awesome mileage.
    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

finally got a battery load tester and since i can't find my booster cables in my storage locker I went ahead and got a new cheap set, all at Harbor Freight Tools ALONG with the 25% off coupon and the ubiquitous free flashlight ( i must have 20 of them now all over the apt)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Harbor freight ftw!

Love me some corn beef, white rice and corn.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I already have a brand new set of these calipers, but I wanted a set of knuckles and rotors too because everyone says that the rotor offset is different and custom rotors are needed to use these calipers on a traditional Honda knuckle. Having the complete set now, along with an older Honda Odyssey knuckle next to it I can definitively discover what is needed to adapt the 2004-2008 Acura TL Brembo calipers onto older Hondas.

My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Who Likes Vegetables? More Specifically Hot Peppers!

Bhut Jolokia aka 'The Ghost Pepper' - The worlds hottest commercially grown pepper, with a scolville rating tested at 855k to 1mil+.

This baby and its sibling will be going into 5 gallon containers here very shortly.

I also got have been buying an assortment of pepper, and cherry tomato seeds.

Some of the peppers I plan on growing here soon (some are already in germination phase):
            California Wonder Bell Peppers
            Italian Pepperoncini
            Red & Yellow Habenero's
            Jalepeno M
            Santaka Hot Asian
            Serrano
            Latin Flare
            Tabasco
            Hungarian Wax
            Anahem Chili
            Long Slim Red Cayenne
            Ancho (Poblano)

Some of the tomato's I plan on growing:
            Sun Gold Cherry
            Super Sweet 100 Hybrid
            Yellow Pear
            Fourth of July Hybrid

I'm also seriously tempted at getting some seeds from PepperJoe's, like the Peter Pepper Rainbow Mix (I plan on putting them out front at the street , and wait for people's reactions), and also their 'Volcano In A Box', which contains seeds for the Worlds Hottest Peppers! Could you imagine the pepper sauce that merging the worlds hottest peppers would make?

I'm talking Carolina Reaper, Butch T Trinidad, Naga Morich, 7 Pot Pepper, Trinidad Scorpion, Ghost Pepper, Giant Ghost Pepper and Yellow Bhut Jolokia. There are some youtube video's of people foolish enough to eat these if you don't think they are hot.
            Last edited by cloudasc; 04-12-2014, 11:03 PM.
            PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Bought me some cheap lens to test out-
              Yashica ML 50mm f1.9

A Holga lens adapted for EOS 60mm f8.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                Having the complete set now, along with an older Honda Odyssey knuckle next to it I can definitively discover what is needed to adapt the 2004-2008 Acura TL Brembo calipers onto older Hondas.
                Good chance of a write-up?

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                Who Likes Vegetables? More Specifically Hot Peppers!
                A guy that used to work at my store once dared me to chew up and eat a habanero whole. I don't know if the color makes a difference, but I spent my lunch brake gulping milk and throwing up the biggest, reddest pepper they could find. Now, any time I smell something spicy like that, it makes me queasy.

Last month I was planning on a simple muffler swap as the next upgrade for the RSX when this carbon-copy [pun intended] Mugen hood showed up on CL for $300 off the price of new. It came with the locking pins. And he's got the rear hatch, still in the box, going for the same price. If it's still there next month, I'm getting that as well. These are cheaper than getting my dented panels properly re-painted, so why the hell not?! The gap on the passenger side is a bumper/headlight issue from the last owner, not the hood. I'll adjust the bumper when I replace the headlights for retrofits in a couple months.

Bought it from a pretty cool guy; had to be in his 50s. He used to drag big blocks back in the day, and now I guess he likes beating up on Corvettes and things with his supercharged and nitrous-fed 2005 A-spec.
                Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-13-2014, 04:12 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Pyrex Aspire Nautilus & counterfeit eGo-C twist 1100mAh
                  so much better then cartomizers (Kanger 808D-1)

Comment

The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                      Good chance of a write-up?
                      An excellent chance, actually. I have this entire set to go on my 3.2CL and then I have an extra pair of nearly-new calipers as well. The install on the CL will be a straightforward knuckle swap, which could also work on the CB. I'm hoping that the calipers will ultimately prove that fitment issues have all been due to rotor selection and that the knuckles aren't needed.
                      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                        Bhut Jolokia aka 'The Ghost Pepper' - The worlds hottest commercially grown pepper, with a scolville rating tested at 855k to 1mil+.

This baby and its sibling will be going into 5 gallon containers here very shortly.

I also got have been buying an assortment of pepper, and cherry tomato seeds.

Some of the peppers I plan on growing here soon (some are already in germination phase):
                        California Wonder Bell Peppers
                        Italian Pepperoncini
                        Red & Yellow Habenero's
                        Jalepeno M
                        Santaka Hot Asian
                        Serrano
                        Latin Flare
                        Tabasco
                        Hungarian Wax
                        Anahem Chili
                        Long Slim Red Cayenne
                        Ancho (Poblano)

Some of the tomato's I plan on growing:
                        Sun Gold Cherry
                        Super Sweet 100 Hybrid
                        Yellow Pear
                        Fourth of July Hybrid

I'm also seriously tempted at getting some seeds from PepperJoe's, like the Peter Pepper Rainbow Mix (I plan on putting them out front at the street , and wait for people's reactions), and also their 'Volcano In A Box', which contains seeds for the Worlds Hottest Peppers! Could you imagine the pepper sauce that merging the worlds hottest peppers would make?

I'm talking Carolina Reaper, Butch T Trinidad, Naga Morich, 7 Pot Pepper, Trinidad Scorpion, Ghost Pepper, Giant Ghost Pepper and Yellow Bhut Jolokia. There are some youtube video's of people foolish enough to eat these if you don't think they are hot.
                        how do you keep the cat's at bay . i had some Tabasco i grown from seed but my neighbors cat keeps eating them .
                        this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                        How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                        Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by Accord problems View Post
                          how do you keep the cat's at bay . i had some Tabasco i grown from seed but my neighbors cat keeps eating them .
                          Don't have a problem with cats (we keep our cats indoors, and have tall fences), if anything it's the raccoons that are a nuisance, then the crows and turkeys.

Comment

dam looks like i got to put up some chicken wire .
                            this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                            How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                            Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

whoops lol.

Comment

^^ Nice, a 50mm with a 1.4, bet that sucker will do real good in low light!

Comment

Working...
                                X